I find it quite curious that when a

• cR7
  • 09-24-2016, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Get a life, bitch. You always post some racist stuff and always post negative things about blacks as if white people are angels. What a loser you are, you hide behind your keyboard and pull off all sorts of racist stunts. How about you get out there in real life and tell blacks how you feel? You can't, you don't have the balls to do that. Fucking coward.
? Either way, its just another way of controlling what "we the people" think/see.
Originally Posted by Cherie

enlighten me please and just what is it that you see and think? I see your MO is putting shit out there and then running and retreating. If you're gonna opine as often as you do at least have the courage to defend your positions.

and ohh Kudo's to the home owner!
Get a life, bitch. You always post some racist stuff and always post negative things about blacks as if white people are angels. What a loser you are, you hide behind your keyboard and pull off all sorts of racist stunts. How about you get out there in real life and tell blacks how you feel? You can't, you don't have the balls to do that. Fucking coward. Originally Posted by cR7

Go back to Prison and get you some "down low sex" 0zombie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XuL9SyTzE
  • cR7
  • 09-24-2016, 08:54 PM
Go back to Prison and get you some "down low sex" 0zombie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XuL9SyTzE Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You're a lame bigot. I'll just ignore you now. Have fun spreading hate.
  • R.M.
  • 09-24-2016, 08:57 PM
You are a name calling, ignorant SLUNT. What's rich is all you badassss out there calling our next president the worst shit in the book and then audaciously calling me out for calling a woman grandma!

At least the older one tries to remain civil. And yes, she's hot. But dumb.

You've got a dickmouth, RM, and apparently not a very busy one.

Empty calories and all. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pussy Your mangena is showing. Put a skirt on that shit...

got a dickmouth, a very busy one.

Empty calories and all. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Well at least you won't get any fatter, Piggy Lover, sucker...

enlighten me please and just what is it that you see and think? I see your MO is putting shit out there and then running and retreating. If you're gonna opine as often as you do at least have the courage to defend your positions.

and ohh Kudo's to the home owner! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Defend????? what's to defend, I stated the obvious, our Liberal Media only puts out "the side" that bolsters their narrative. Its quite elementary.
Defend????? what's to defend, I stated the obvious, our Liberal Media only puts out "the side" that bolsters their narrative. Its quite elementary. Originally Posted by Cherie

Quite elementary is good...so let's stay there. How about you post examples of where your American news source *aka* - 'Fixed News actually showed and ran with the story. The Liberal media? how about the Conservative media? and speaking of narratives you've had yours in full the past 8 yrs. Obama won and your demonization narrative failed. If Hilary pulls through then cry me a river about the narratives floating in your head.

If that's too much for you to comprehend let me explain in laymens terms sicne I already know what's going on in your head. Blacks commit crimes and they're convicted. Cops commits crimes and they walk. Pretty big difference. ;-)
Quite elementary is good...so let's stay there. How about you post examples of where your American news source *aka* - 'Fixed News actually showed and ran with the story. The Liberal media? how about the Conservative media? and speaking of narratives you've had yours in full the past 8 yrs. Obama won and your demonization narrative failed. If Hilary pulls through then cry me a river about the narratives floating in your head.

If that's too much for you to comprehend let me explain in laymens terms sicne I already know what's going on in your head. Blacks commit crimes and they're convicted. Cops commits crimes and they walk. Pretty big difference. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Blacks commit crimes and they're convicted. Cops commits crimes and they walk. Pretty big difference. ;-)

Oh stop it already, you know as well as I do that if these "so called" victims didn't have a mile long rap sheet already, (if that sounds too PC, thats to bad, as we do have to look at human nature and the aspect of the biological human response of fight or flight) the police would not go into the situation with a "protect my behind" attitude. Do you honestly think that police leave their homes in the morning, give their children and wifes/SO a kiss and don't want to return home the same way left, i.e. mentally and physically?

Some blacks commit crimes and they are guilty, period, some cops "commit crimes" and if found guilty or maybe just a matter of my previous notion on the "fight or flight", which could very well be the situation of the female cop in Tulsa, as some people just don't handle extreme stress well, I would actually put myself into that category. LOL

Obama won and your demonization narrative failed. If Hilary pulls through then cry me a river about the narratives floating in your head.

Demonize?? hardly, whenever Conservatives opine on any given topic that doesn't "sit well" with you, we are "racists", absolute nonsense, let me ask you, as you do appear to be an intelligent gentleman with some critical thinking skills and possibly a black man. Is the black man in a better situation today or 8 years ago????

If Hilary pulls through then cry me a river about the narratives floating in your head.

If Hillary pulls through, we are all in deep doo doo, what with a 500 percent increase in "refugees", alone, (think even 01% ant us dead) Iran with its 150 million buckaroos building their nuclear bomb to put an end to all the infidels, civil war, even Americans at odds with one another. Yea, you'll be "crying me river" alright.
Blacks commit crimes and they're convicted. Cops commits crimes and they walk. Pretty big difference. ;-)

Oh stop it already, you know as well as I do that if these "so called" victims didn't have a mile long rap sheet already, (if that sounds too PC, thats to bad, as we do have to look at human nature and the aspect of the biological human response of fight or flight) the police would not go into the situation with a "protect my behind" attitude. Do you honestly think that police leave their homes in the morning, give their children and wifes/SO a kiss and don't want to return home the same way left, i.e. mentally and physically?

Some blacks commit crimes and they are guilty, period, some cops "commit crimes" and if found guilty or maybe just a matter of my previous notion on the "fight or flight", which could very well be the situation of the female cop in Tulsa, as some people just don't handle extreme stress well, I would actually put myself into that category. LOL

Obama won and your demonization narrative failed. If Hilary pulls through then cry me a river about the narratives floating in your head.

Demonize?? hardly, whenever Conservatives opine on any given topic that doesn't "sit well" with you, we are "racists", absolute nonsense, let me ask you, as you do appear to be an intelligent gentleman with some critical thinking skills and possibly a black man. Is the black man in a better situation today or 8 years ago????

If Hilary pulls through then cry me a river about the narratives floating in your head.

If Hillary pulls through, we are all in deep doo doo, what with a 500 percent increase in "refugees", alone, (think even 01% ant us dead) Iran with its 150 million buckaroos building their nuclear bomb to put an end to all the infidels, civil war, even Americans at odds with one another. Yea, you'll be "crying me river" alright. Originally Posted by Cherie
I find you to be very hypocritical, who are you to talk bad about anyone you are a 57 year old hooker whore? If young women follow your footsteps and become whores until retirement age we will be in deep doo doo. Do you pay taxes on your illegal occupation ?
we will be in deep doc doc. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Lubed_Wide-ass... WTF is "doc doc" you fucking retard?

Lubed_Wide-ass... WTF is "doc doc" you fucking retard?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It was supposed to be doo doo- you know the fecal matter that you come from and smell like that's what I was referring too you dipshit.
It was supposed to be doo doo- you know the fecal matter that you come from and smell like that's what I was referring too you dipshit. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
It's "to" dipshit.
I find you to be very hypocritical, who are you to talk bad about anyone you are a 57 year old hooker whore? If young women follow your footsteps and become whores until retirement age we will be in deep doo doo. Do you pay taxes on your illegal occupation ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Ahhhh, there you go once again, knocking "hooker whore", or should I say, a 57 years old "hooker whore", which is the very reason you're on this board, looking for "hooker whores", so does that make you any better than me, I think not. Does that make you any smarter than me, absolutely not, but it does a show side of you that in real life, I'm willing to bet you don't have balls to manifest. I won't aka that just yet.

So what does age have to do with it I ask? First off there are a lot young gentlemen as well as mature gents, who enjoy a seasoned lady and a lady who enjoys what she does, and to your unsolicited question, "Do you pay taxes"? You can bet your bottom dollar I pay my taxes as do most "ladies" in the industry who wish to have their own little nest egg, and not have rely on any man (who thinks the way you do about "hooker whores") and we can remain autonomous.