New ECCIE Review Policy

Trick question
ECCIE Hooktard Self Reviews: A hooktard who writes a self review for the advertisement, BCD access or pure pleasure of putting one over on the fucktards (you bitches know who you are) should be given lifetime membership status, if they can do it well enought to get 10 fucktards to "like" the review.......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Nope, no it's not that hard. Thinck back. I was accused of being London, and you saw and read all of the "applause" to that gracious and awesome review, might I say...now ante up and give me my Lifetime Membership.
  • bbkid
  • 06-12-2012, 05:53 PM
"deerhunter" for President.
Awesomesauce.
Brilliant, just brilliant.
DH, would there be a free throw for posting on a BBW and a midget at the same time? Or is the midget only worth 1/2 a point? Just asking
So how many points is a Mijo review of London Rayne worth? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
However many times she screams "you're the motherfucker, mijo" X # of words in review title X # of times he makes bitches cum (-) # of posts illustrating where nose buried + # of times his bitches made fools of you fucktards (-) # of times he claimed they did so ....oops...this may not be a point system after all.....carry on
I see absolutely nothing mentioned about aliens.
What if a fucktard is ripped off by an alien pimp?
How does that stand in a TOFTT review?
Is it alert worthy?
ijs
Are you assuming that those who don't post reviews don't get pussy? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Ummmmm nooooo, being that I have had the pleasure of meeting quite a few hobbyist with little or NO activity on their account here, I think it's a SAFE assumption that Nikki Love knows better than THAT..
Nope, no it's not that hard. Thinck back. I was accused of being London, and you saw and read all of the "applause" to that gracious and awesome review, might I say...now ante up and give me my Lifetime Membership. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
just as soon as you confess......ijs

"deerhunter" for President. Originally Posted by bbkid
that fucktard is always stealing my thunder

DH, would there be a free throw for posting on a BBW and a midget at the same time? Or is the midget only worth 1/2 a point? Just asking Originally Posted by imabout2
it kind of depends on whether you are fucking the midget and throwing the BBW......or.....fucking the BBW and throwing the midget......either way, I am pretty sure itt is not free

I see absolutely nothing mentioned about aliens.
What if a fucktard is ripped off by an alien pimp?
How does that stand in a TOFTT review?
Is it alert worthy?
ijs Originally Posted by The2Dogs
only if the alien pimp is pimping BBW aliens.........and midgets
tooo fucking halarious!!
And for tranny reviews? You forgot those oh prophet.
Trannie reviews can be a pain in the ass......but, they should be treated as any other review........with one exception...........a review of a fat midget trannie (with a NBA policy) by a black fucktard pimp should get lifetime access......and a sticky.......ijs

A few of you fucktards should already have this on your bucket list.....you know who you are.
Trannie reviews can be a pain in the ass...... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Pun intended.
I had a bbw/midget/bbw review sandwich. That should be worth something. ijs i guess i needed a 4 way with the bbw's and midget.