What Happened to Just Making Out?

You wear your hair like that for me, and I have no control over the temptress. Originally Posted by tntangie
<-------------------Tangie knows a sexy devil when she sees one.
+1 on the Kisses!!!

I love it! And if a MAN can kiss, IMO, there is a deeper connection.

I am in the mood to kiss a hot ass woman...I need me Safire <3
i love make out sessions i can make out for a loooooong time lol.
i love make out sessions i can make out for a loooooong time lol. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
I can attest to that!
Making out is good fun. Its my third favorite thing to do.
Why make out, when you can fuck? Time is money.
I'm very much into making out and kissing, touching........I love to kiss and for me, it really makes the session if the provider is into it (and good at it too!). Even if all I want is a BnG, I like to start out with some great kissing to really 'firm things up'.
Love doing this with my ATF...especially hot makeout session in the elevator on the way to the room
To me, not much is better than being inside that lovely woman and sharing some passionate kisses.....I agree, the connection and the intimacy makes it special.
I love to make out, sitting in someones lap, holding their face in my hands and slowly kissing them all over , it just makes for a much more passionate & enjoyable encounter.
BS ... you prefer to have your legs resting on the shoulders.
Not talking about taking all your clothes off...L2 or L3...How about flirtatious talk? Light touch of nails or fingertips running up your arm or thigh? That kiss on the neck...ear....brushing your lips.....How about the light kisses that end up as the DFK that goes on forever?

Very rarely does that happen in a session. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Who have you been seeing...it happens