The end is near...Maybe ;)

The Rapture explained

It's crappy quality, but funny none the less.
Coolpop, great Bible quote for the subject.
  • dent
  • 05-16-2011, 04:18 AM
Most of the folks claiming May 21 as Judgement Day are listening to Harold Camping (www.wecanknow.com). Citing prodigious mathematical evidence from and the self-evident veracity of the Bible, he has proclaimed May 21 as the Rapture; the day when the chosen true believers (~200 million) ascend bodily into heaven with Christ. Five months later on October 21, God will destroy the Earth and all those not raptured in Armageddon.

Sadly far too many people are doing the same as the fellow in the OP's linked article, emptying bank accounts of life savings and leaving their families to witness these beliefs to others.

Mr. Camping previously claimed September 6, 1994 was the date of the Rapture. Clearly this time he got it right.

[-dent-]
End of days on May 22? SWEEET!:cheers : No taxes for the second quarter.
The Rapture explained

It's crappy quality, but funny none the less. Originally Posted by JJ
Dang! And all this time, I thought "The Rapture" was what I felt when getting a BBBJ!
Dang! And all this time, I thought "The Rapture" was what I felt when getting a BBBJ! Originally Posted by GaryVee
Somebody call my Momma!!
That's funny that he would advertise "live open forum M-F 7:30-9:30pm." If the end is going to be May 21...what good is that? Duh!
Any house I find unoccupied after the 21st, I'm going to consider vacant via rapturization and all stuff inside free game.
only 3 days until doomsday

I'm trying to get all the fucking in that I can
Only 3 more days? H-mmm...Gang Bang!!
Open your mouths... Jesus is coming!
Only 3 more days? H-mmm...Gang Bang!!
So, your place or mine Nikki?!?!
Whoa...hold on now....everyone who is truly in the scientific mind knows better.
Issac Newton predicted it for 2060. So 'Party on Dudes'!
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23401099-the-world-will-end-in-2060-according-to-newton.do
Marcus, I think we're onto something! The End Of World GB...what's to lose? If it does end...we'll all go out with a smile! So, who's in? (lol)