New subject. Enough posts about the new laws.

he days are numbering for us all to enjoy this thing of ours. You are a general asshole to everyone who seems to disagree with anything anti your opinion. Your fiefdom is diminishing before your eyes doc h. Originally Posted by Yabadabbado
Sei die veränderung, die du in der welt sehen willst
:Be the change you want to see in the world:

What is the strangest thing you have ever used for lube when actual lube wasn't available? Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Eis
:Ice:
I would think that anything naturally sweet is asking for yeast growth. Honey having natural antibiotic properties would also attack good bacteria that might attack the yeast. Originally Posted by boardman
As you are correct I may have put honey in under this post of mine without thinking correctly lol. The honey that was used wasn’t inserted into my Va-JJ. More so put on the outside and licked off. :-). I’ve never had a yeast infection myself but did work OB/GYN and Internal med for a number of years. I’ve seen it all so I take very good care of my special lady part. While I think food is fun to play with during sexual encounters , clean up is very important. Men and women both need to take care of their fun parts !
Baby oil.��
Rumor is that Coconut oil works great as lube....
Lotion, olive olive (my fav)
Coconut oil is great and for water.
As you are correct I may have put honey in under this post of mine without thinking correctly lol. The honey that was used wasn’t inserted into my Va-JJ. More so put on the outside and licked off. :-). I’ve never had a yeast infection myself but did work OB/GYN and Internal med for a number of years. I’ve seen it all so I take very good care of my special lady part. While I think food is fun to play with during sexual encounters , clean up is very important. Men and women both need to take care of their fun parts ! Originally Posted by ZantannaParella

Thanks for clearing that up.
Anything that requires a little extra licking can be fun.
This is unbelievable. So now you are a gynecologist? Side word Doc! The days are numbering for us all to enjoy this thing of ours. You are a general asshole to everyone who seems to disagree with anything anti your opinion. Your fiefdom is diminishing before your eyes doc h. Spit works for so little time it’s not to me a great alternative. I try actually being not an asshole and possibly turning her on for the natural lubrication to work. Ladies stop taking this dudes shit, your pussy sold during the Great Depression so put him in his place. Shout out to the only chick who did that Kammy Originally Posted by Yabadabbado

Not a doc, just an active observer of the great Dr. Mengele...
Rumor is that Coconut oil works great as lube.... Originally Posted by idiot savant
That Tropicana shit will work in a pinch.....especially at the beach or poolside.....

Not a doc, just an active observer of the great Dr. Mengele... Originally Posted by boardman
ECCIE.... Where Nazis are more acceptable than the female body

Is that poetic irony or Alanis Morrisette irony
This is unbelievable. So now you are a gynecologist? Side word Doc! The days are numbering for us all to enjoy this thing of ours. You are a general asshole to everyone who seems to disagree with anything anti your opinion. Your fiefdom is diminishing before your eyes doc h. Spit works for so little time it’s not to me a great alternative. I try actually being not an asshole and possibly turning her on for the natural lubrication to work. Ladies stop taking this dudes shit, your pussy sold during the Great Depression so put him in his place. Shout out to the only chick who did that Kammy Originally Posted by Yabadabbado

Gynecologist - yet another roleplay costume on the menu I didn't know about?

Who could be better to take care of the kitty than a cat?

Meow
What is the strangest thing you have ever used for lube when actual lube wasn't available? Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Louisiana Hot Sauce

Yes, that really happened, but I think it was by mistake.
Louisiana Hot Sauce

Yes, that really happened, but I think it was by mistake. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Holy crap !!

Well.. I'm a fan of organic coconut oil..
Gynecologist - yet another roleplay costume on the menu I didn't know about?

Who could be better to take care of the kitty than a cat?

Meow Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

I told you...

Dynamic!
Louisiana Hot Sauce

Yes, that really happened, but I think it was by mistake. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Oh shit!