40/44

Instead of focusing on the accuracy of those 40/44 numbers or who Donald Chump hired and/or fired, let's just look at his 2nd in command that many in his mob of retards hunted for on 1/6 simply for doing his job. How does that guy who knows him as President the best feel about Chump's level of competency? LOL
Instead of focusing on the accuracy of those 40/44 numbers or who Donald Chump hired and/or fired, let's just look at his 2nd in command that many in his mob of retards hunted for on 1/6 simply for doing his job. How does that guy who knows him as President the best feel about Chump's level of competency? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Like Bush43 and the Chainey's, Pence did not this years Republican Convention.
  • Tiny
  • Yesterday, 07:08 AM
Instead of focusing on the accuracy of those 40/44 numbers or who Donald Chump hired and/or fired, let's just look at his 2nd in command that many in his mob of retards hunted for on 1/6 simply for doing his job. How does that guy who knows him as President the best feel about Chump's level of competency? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The majority of the 44 people probably publicly support Trump for President.

Pence adamantly said he will never vote for Kamala Harris for president or for Tim Walz her running mate, period paragraph. He has not ruled out voting for Trump. See this video, the first 50 seconds.

https://youtu.be/nyEe1ZTBIlc?si=lrV8ohIGJQ98qhSQ

I agree 100% with Pence about the growth of the national debt under Trump and also the pressure Trump placed on him to help try to steal the election. And will not vote for Trump or Harris. Still I suspect when Pence casts his ballot, it will either be for Trump or he won’t vote for President. I can’t see him voting for Jill Stein, or my favorite Chase Oliver.