Screamer or Moaner?

I would consider myself both....it does depend on the intensity, and whether the venue requires I have to control the volume, lol.

But then again, I'm making noises even when my mouth is full...
I would consider myself both....it does depend on the intensity, and whether the venue requires I have to control the volume, lol.

But then again, I'm making noises even when my mouth is full... Originally Posted by lacensatin
DITTO!
my fav is the one I'm with at the time.
It ain't the sound, it's the sincerity. When you think it's an act, the more pronounced it is the bigger the turn off.

And remember, someone once said that there's nothing harder to fake than sincerity. Originally Posted by Willen
This is very true.

For me, I prefer a moaner but screaming when you are feeling AN-I-MAL is cool too. Have not had either since my ex-wife and I had our last romp years ago.
My response varies depending on intensity, too, as lacensatin & Sophia said. I"m also known to squeak. Funny how easy it is to hit the high C when orgasming vs singing. lol I also like to hum in harmony to the music playing w/ my mouth full. That's the real deal in "hummers". hehehe
Remember everyone, that when a person moans during sex it means, "don't stop, keep doing that!"

But, Kat, what does Squeaking translate to? LOL!
Soft moaners do it for me!

DM
Screamers or moaners?
Moaners then screamers. Not necessarily - "I could hear you in the parking lot" but going something like this: A few verbal cues "thats it, oh yaa, keep doing that, oh god, Oh yaaaa, going into the two word phrases (Oh F***, Oh F***...) culminating in single word commands (F***,F***,F***...) with volume and heavy breathing. Maybe even a little head grabbing and back crawling ----- DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!
Metal Smith
Remember everyone, that when a person moans during sex it means, "don't stop, keep doing that!"

But, Kat, what does Squeaking translate to? LOL! Originally Posted by Amrita Lover
It's almost like the dam is bursting at the seams but is still holding back the flood...
Screamers or moaners?
Moaners then screamers. Not necessarily - "I could hear you in the parking lot" but going something like this: A few verbal cues "thats it, oh yaa, keep doing that, oh god, Oh yaaaa, going into the two word phrases (Oh F***, Oh F***...) culminating in single word commands (F***,F***,F***...) with volume and heavy breathing. Maybe even a little head grabbing and back crawling ----- DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!
Metal Smith Originally Posted by Metal Smith
DAYUM's right! Ya gotta love those two word phrases! Sounds like someone's been taking notes!
I have a provider friend that says I purr. I don't know, when I'm "there" anything could come out of my mouth!
It's nice when the guys are verbal too. Let's us know were right on target!
Tess
Screamers or moaners?
Metal Smith Originally Posted by Metal Smith

that is me EXACTLY...plus i giggle
screamer, no wait, moaner, no screamer, oh ah moaner, screamer, moaner, screamer, Wicked Heather, moaner, screamer, moaner.......
When I was with my first screamer, she nearly scared me right out of her; I kept wondering if the cops were going to break down the door: "HEY PUNK!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT POSITION IS ILLEGAL??

I like a moaner.
hmmm...

If she is moaning softly I know I didn't wake her up yet and usually get a better ride cause she's dreaming of someone else......

But then if she wakes up... The screamin starts and that's no fun at all.....
It ain't the sound, it's the sincerity. When you think it's an act, the more pronounced it is the bigger the turn off. Originally Posted by Willen
Which is why I favor moaners. But of course, there's an old joke that puts it in perspective...

A guy goes into an office store and asks the attractive clerk if she keeps stationery. She blushes prettily and replies...

"Well, right up to the end, but then I sort of go crazy..."