The Return!

Yes, you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, you need to to pop some more of those little 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Boring......
Boring......
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, you need to pop a helluva lot more of those little 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Yes, you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, you need to pop a helluva lot more of those little 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Nothing new as usual, yada yada yada.

Nothing new as usual, yada yada yada. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, you are a bird brain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, go pop some more of those little 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Welcome back CC.

But let's be honest here: after wtf was banned for a year did you think to yourself "Yeah, the workload ought to be cut in half now, so why not?" Originally Posted by gnadfly
lol wtf was banned for a year? wtf did he do lol?
can't say i've circled my calendar for his return either. won't miss him anymore than Womby.
Yes, you are a bird brain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, go pop some more of those little 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Go pop some more of those little round 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Go pop some more of those little round 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wrong round thing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Go pop some more of those little round and brown 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Wrong round thing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Go pop some more of those little round and brown 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You got it wrong again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Go pop some more of those little round and brown 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You got it wrong again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Go pop some more of those little round and brown 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your IQ is dropping faster than you do to your knees when you see a glory hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You'd better pop some more of those little round and brown 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Come on I'va. Play the chicken dick card. That's all that seems to work on him...
lol wtf was banned for a year? wtf did he do lol?
can't say i've circled my calendar for his return either. won't miss him anymore than Womby. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You might need to explain to the Chimp that his mentor and hero are gone. He keeps mistaking me for HIS hero woomby. The pain of losing his ONLY friend here on the boards must have really hit him hard !!!!