Xaviera Hollander

^^^^ Great fucking response Alexis....reminds me of one of ATF’s who would show up at the outcall still wearing her scrubs from just getting off work....hotAF.....
I fit the description. I have an awesome new career, get to indulge in the hobby when I have time, and my encounters are very personal now.
I miss sex so I come here to fulfill the need and desire. Plus having e tra spending money is great also.
I miss being full time. But I do feel im able to give more in my appts now that I can only play a few times a month.
Now I will say, in my new career, several ECCIE men are now my patients. Imagine the shocks on their faces when I walk in the room. I usually get texts later asking if its really me. Yes baby its me. Now be a good boy and fuck me good in my office. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
That's hot.
Scrubs and lab coat are part of my daily uniform now...its fucking hot...
Thank you CK & Alexis.
Hot af!
Alexis Wish you were back in Houston wearing that. Sounds like a fantasy
CK...i agree with cat daddy that it will take time to get the ladies back. I still think there are guys on here that will stifle ladies with bullshit. I'm in hopes the mods scan clean them out.
Don't let that stop you from posting young lady.
I think some here are trying hard to start threads to attract the ladies back and that will continue
CK...i agree with cat daddy that it will take time to get the ladies back. I still think there are guys on here that will stifle ladies with bullshit. I'm in hopes the mods scan clean them out.
Don't let that stop you from posting young lady.
I think some here are trying hard to start threads to attract the ladies back and that will continue Originally Posted by tbone2u
+1. It will be nice if COED becomes truly COED again.
I assure you CK no one will tire of seeig your posts especially as they are always of good nature and thought provoking.

The avatar --- extremely thought provoking but it pails considering how absolutely fantastic the real thing is.
I assure you CK no one will tire of seeing your posts...The avatar --- extremely thought provoking... Originally Posted by Dynalow96
Tru story.

Amazing tits...er I mean breast... ah fuck PC... great tits sugar!
Alexis Wish you were back in Houston wearing that. Sounds like a fantasy Originally Posted by rdog4u

I visit Houston time to time. Im just very discrete about it. And ive worn my work stuff to appts a cpl times for the fantasy....
I went UTR but still have a need and want for sex.
I miss Houston not going to lie. But my job and career took me to DFW.
I do this fulltime and I Love...Love...Love it!! In what career can you choose your own hours, meet truly interesting people, have fun and get paid? This is by far my best job ever!!

I'm just sayin'
I do this fulltime and I Love...Love...Love it!! In what career can you choose your own hours, meet truly interesting people, have fun and get paid? This is by far my best job ever!!

I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by AnastasiaForU

And it shows!
I love your attitude.

It's been too long.
And it shows!
I love your attitude.

It's been too long. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Awwwww.... I miss you too!! You should come see my new place.

XOXO
-Ana
You also see hookers who have no choice but to be in the business because of personal problems (most of you know what I mean). You aren't some kind of high class or special John like you think you are. But you are old as fuck.
I assure you CK no one will tire of seeig your posts especially as they are always of good nature and thought provoking.

The avatar --- extremely thought provoking but it pails considering how absolutely fantastic the real thing is. Originally Posted by Dynalow96
I am blushing