Encounter: AbqMila a great time

Gentlemen instructions have been posted in this thread I suggest we move on Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Sorry Dr. I'm just confused as to how this person can get away with inferring a provider has a disease. I'll stop but this person is not a productive member of this community and insists on spewing toxicity for no reason.
just saw her and we had a fantastic time. Cute, bubbly, fun little bod.
just saw her and we had a fantastic time. Cute, bubbly, fun little bod. Originally Posted by Bames Jond
Secret Agent Man tearing up Albuquerque! Hell yeah!
Secret Agent Man tearing up Albuquerque! Hell yeah! Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
lol, you fellas have a great set up out here. Having the time of my life and loving the girls!
lol, you fellas have a great set up out here. Having the time of my life and loving the girls! Originally Posted by Bames Jond
You're a beast brother! 4 in 24! Respect!
You're a beast brother! 4 in 24! Respect! Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
Haha, having a great time! Getting in my cardio
you guys act all street smart and tough but I come around and give honest take you act like little girls and report me... I got my first warning cuz somebodys feelings got hurt cuz I express my amazement you guys are getting your face down in that hole where ten thousand other men have been... Might as well be licking urinals at the public restroom at Isotopes stadium. Peace Originally Posted by maxcar2110
Hey mods, I think someone is crying to be sent to band camp
Mila is on point! Showered together this morning, great bedroom session, sunbathing afterwards at her community pool.
Sorry Dr. I'm just confused as to how this person can get away with inferring a provider has a disease. I'll stop but this person is not a productive member of this community and insists on spewing toxicity for no reason. Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
I don’t get it either

You have a rule. why are you not enforcing it?
I don’t get it either

You have a rule. why are you not enforcing it? Originally Posted by joyote
Agree. Behavior like this needs to be addressed. At least some points issues, and if the behavior continues, maybe spend the summer at Band Camp (Banned)
You dudes are probably the lowest IQ individuals I've ever come across, you dummies are all losing your shit cuz I call you out on your weak ass bullshit then you demand the rules be enforced to shut me up. Guess what assholes? When you're paying these diseased broads to touch your penis you are commiting a fucking crime, a real crime with consequences, yet you want to come after me??? Fuck you little bitches, anytime anywhere.
  • Mecca
  • 05-29-2024, 01:32 PM
Dude is little unhinged.