For all you bbq dipshits

So I'm curious where is that post he made on eccie? Is his handle still active? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I tried the search using key words in what they said he posted and couldn't find anything. Maybe somebody else may have better luck but I found zip.
Best guess is its either in the recycle bin or on "the other" site. I do remember reading something like that somewhere though when I first started providing. Freaked me out. Not sure where though.
That's some seriously spine chilling, repugnant shit.
Pretty far reaching. I'm seriously considering an early exit after thinking thru the scope of it. I've always reasoned that this life is safer than the real world for a sex addict like myself as long as I am diligent about protection. Maybe I just don't have the stomach for certain realities.
Pretty far reaching. I'm seriously considering an early exit after thinking thru the scope of it. I've always reasoned that this life is safer than the real world for a sex addict like myself as long as I am diligent about protection. Maybe I just don't have the stomach for certain realities. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Rationalizing something that flies in the face of statistics and facts doesn't make it true. The hobby is a big part of the cesspool of disease. Rethinking your lifestyle would be a good idea.
Rationalizing something that flies in the face of statistics and facts doesn't make it true. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Can you please clarify this? Statistic and facts are the epitome rationalizations.
  • broes
  • 04-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Can you please clarify this? Statistic and facts are the epitome rationalizations. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Condoms are not 100%. What else do you need to know? Keep fucking and bet your life on Trojans.
Dam thought it was just made up by Obser...
Hell no, the band is for real..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/100-P...02614689781236

Imagine how many gals been with him, different one every weekend....
No condoms are not 100%. But I would be taking the same risk in the real world by using condoms - even with a boyfriend. I don't fcuk all of my appts and I'm already very low volume as it is so what is the difference of me engaging in slutty activities in the real world as many women already do. It the real world those type of women are typically not very concerned about their personal health risk. I was under the impression that people are more conscientious about health risks in the hobby. That was the point of what I posted.

I said thinking of the scope of it is scary enough to wanna make me quit. And it is! Is there there something wrong with saying that??? Last time I checked this was a coed discussion board about discussing coed issues.

Excuse me for being candid about my feeling when reading that article YOU posted.

Have nice night. I promise not to ask for clarification on someone else's comment on your thread again. Peace.
Can you please clarify this? Statistic and facts are the epitome rationalizations. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Teens and hookers are the highest risk groups for STD's. FACT.
So are the teens fucking the hookers??? Seems to be a demographic left out there. How accurate was that again?

My point was the names of the place in the story are reviewed on here often. Many of those reviewers also see providers who do not work in said establishments. It just brought a certain reality into this that is often overlooked by independents like me who don't see this side of the hobby. Again, excuse the hell out of me for expressing my opinion about a story posted in coed.
  • b2pop
  • 04-07-2014, 09:23 PM
There are risks in everything we do in life. Driving a car, flying, sex whatever we do. Risk for catching HIV is actually about the same as being killed in a car accident. ( 40 to 50 thousand a year.). Actually if you are a white male who has sex with white females over age 24 your odds of catching HIV are very low. http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/statistics.html. I'm not racist just interpreting statistics
African Americans and youth are the highest risk also for males oral sex is low risk. http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/behavior/oralsex.html. The hobby definitely has a dark side we all hope to avoid but it is real. Just use common sense I frequent Strip Clubs and I can tell you there definitely is riskier behavior going on than with most providers. The strippers tend to be more willing to take more risks than Indys. Don't know why maybe alcohol. Anyway I believe if the story here is true that it is sad for all involved and proof that some people just don't give a shit about anything but themselves.
Exactly, THN. That's why I am glad the story is out.

Too many here live with their head in the sand thinking it won't happen to them.

It's out there and it would appear people think about it less than we do the seasonal H1N1 flu that puts a lot of people in the hospital every year.

I hope everyone here reads it.
I read it and looked at the photos. Aside from him being an asshole knowingly infecting people, he seriously looked like a douchebag.
This story made my head spin.

Did anyone search the article on the dirty? I read through some of the comments..

Head. Spin.