Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to every one including the paranoids.
Thank u and i hope your mom is doing better this year, i know how hard it is first hand seeing someone you love go through chemo

Happy thanksgiving Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thank you so much!
Happy gobble gobble
I know you and I aren't getting along right now but I know the holidays mean alot to people and family time. My mom every year will always cook a big thanksgiving dinner but last yr she was to sick from chemo and radiation from the cancer she had. So my brother and kiddo went to dennys on Thanksgiving day. It was actually really good. The stuffing was amazing.
Hope this helps. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank u and i hope your mom is doing better this year, i know how hard it is first hand seeing someone you love go through chemo

Happy thanksgiving Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thank you so much! Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Lookie here!..that's awesome, the holidays have a way of bringing out the good in some people now is it too soon to ask for a double? ..Lol Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
Happy thanksgiving to all my beautiful eccie people .
Jules--

As odd as it sounds, Luby's has EXCELLENT food on Thanksgiving. They sell hundreds of Turkey packages to go each year.. and they are open on T-Day for those who just want to go thru the line.

Humperdinks is also open on T-Day.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Go Cowboys!

War Eagle!
I am thankful that I have met many lovely ladies over the past 7 years, since I moved back the Metroplex. Looking forward to my own Black Friday fun in a couple of days, while everyone is shopping. I plan on dining at the Y, and having my knob polished! Originally Posted by Stallion81
Now that's the best "Black" Friday!