Thanks Z! - Entry was made into the record books.

Thanks z for another great party!
Good to see some familiar faces and new ones as well.
THX Z

I did lose my Hobby Greek virginity last night... is all I remember

Glad it wasn't with YOU ( To that Special Lady who will remain nameless due to UTR status )

I guess I also have to Thank the FFman, PID, IB, Jack$, and a few others ... for once again NOT having my back. I really appreciated that last night

And Liz, we'll talk under the covers NAKED !!!

Great times for sure, no drama, just FUN
Gonna miss ya Z.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 76605361.jpg (26.9 KB, 284 views)
  • quzi
  • 04-13-2017, 08:08 PM
thanks Z & gang for the good times!
Thank you! Good drinks drank, fun action partaken, and good new hottie friends made.
Sorry I had to wimp out, but felt a lot better after a good night's sleep and even still recovering my equilibrium.

Based on previous events at the Z palace, sounds like even better than ever.

Glad we could coordinate the date.
Z, sorry I missed your party. I wanted to personally thank you for always being such a gentleman and always helping me when I had questions. Wishing you the best of luck. 💋

And Liz, we'll talk under the covers NAKED Originally Posted by fun2come
Yes sir!!
Damn, there goes F2C cock blocking me again. I told him that she is on my TDL and there he goes again.

I have a list of hot ladies that F2C and I have both seen and in each instance, he just keeps jumping in front and blocking me from them.

OK, this could be hobby wars, or not.

Happy TGIF, F2C--we need to go get a cold beer.

And, FU F2C. Don't loose your Lederhosen.
You should start biding on her like a storage building off Rundberg

Damn, there goes F2C cock blocking me again. I told him that she is on my TDL and there he goes again.

I have a list of hot ladies that F2C and I have both seen and in each instance, he just keeps jumping in front and blocking me from them.

OK, this could be hobby wars, or not.

Happy TGIF, F2C--we need to go get a cold beer.

And, FU F2C. Don't loose your Lederhosen. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Outstanding venue, outstanding crowd (chicky babes were AWESOME). Thank you, Z, and all your pardners who help you put this event together. It is going to be tough to duplicate the good times once you've left for greener pastures...
Best party yet you are an excellent hostess in the foods always awesome and I love how do I get to put faces to names on the board job well done
Best party yet you are an excellent hostess in the foods always awesome and I love how do I get to put faces to names on the board job well done Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
I would have known what you look like a long time ago but I never go to the back room.
That's funny cuz neither do I
Except the one time for the photoshoot and the one time Mata fuck the shit out of me for 15 minutes oops my bad I forgot about those