Trump on Rushmore

No, that's not going to happen. Getting rid of Stone Mountain in Georgia would be ok though. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Cancel culture has entered!
Reminders help so that history doesnt repeat!
Theres slave owners on both Monuments!
Theres so-called traitors on both Monuments!
One of the Pistol Ranges I train at sell Obama Targets. The owner said back in October if Biden wins he's going to sell Biden Targets too, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Sounds like the owner of that shooting range should be careful with that shit. He sounds like a complete idiot. I would not endanger my livelihood over political bullshit and especially after what happened on the Capitol. This is certainly not the time to think that is even remotely acceptable.
Sounds like the owner of that pistol range should be careful with that shit. He sounds like a complete idiot. I would not endanger my livelihood over political bullshit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Freedom of expression!

What about all the Trump targets posted for 4 years with a bulls eye!

This owner sounds like a marketing genius! Hes safe! And making money!
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2021, 11:27 AM
You probably still couldn't hit it, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Be the new saying..." You can't hit the broadside of Donald J Trump's ass"
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2021, 11:42 AM
Freedom of expression!

What about all the Trump targets posted for 4 years with a bulls eye!

This owner sounds like a marketing genius! Hes safe! And making money! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You should be Kathy Griffin spokesperson
Sounds like the owner of that shooting range should be careful with that shit. He sounds like a complete idiot. I would not endanger my livelihood over political bullshit and especially after what happened on the Capitol. This is certainly not the time to think that is even remotely acceptable. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
He's not breaking any laws. Those that want to shoot targets like that are exercising their freedom of expression. it's ironic mostly hot middle aged black women who shoot those targets.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2021, 12:06 PM
He's not breaking any laws. Those that want to shoot targets like that are exercising their freedom of expression. it's ironic mostly hot middle aged black women who shoot those targets. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Was Kathy Griffin exercising her freedom of expression?

You bitchrs lost your mind on that one!

Was Trump expressing his freedom of expression when he six's his followers to string up Mike Pence
This sounds like a commercial for the bankrupt corrupt nra running to try and hide in corrupt Texas. Paxton still needs mucho legal support
He's not breaking any laws. Those that want to shoot targets like that are exercising their freedom of expression. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bingo. When we've gone to the privately owned ones, you often have an "excellent" variety to choose from
The only one approved to be added to Mt. Rushmore is Chuck Norris.

And that was abandoned after it was determined his beard would be too tough for the granite stone there.
Trumpy just needs to get on down the road. They have a lot of mucho cleaning and disinfecting to do to real Americans white house. There is mucho much covid and swamp skank and russia to clean up. The biggest loser ever made the real Americans white house really deplorable. I don't even wanna think about all the stains in the bed ugh n omg n smh n lol
One of the Pistol Ranges I train at sell Obama Targets. The owner said back in October if Biden wins he's going to sell Biden Targets too, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Don't you love being anti-American?
Theres so-called traitors on both Monuments! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Right again trixie. Traitors are on both monuments. The difference is one features traitors to the King of England and the other features traitors to the United States.

Don't you ever get tired of being totally clueless? Obviously not.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2021, 01:52 PM
Theres so-called traitors on both Monuments! Originally Posted by winn dixie
https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...eheading-photo