why, why, why???

• CDL1
  • 07-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Ralphey Boy,

Sorry to hear about some of your disappointing times. Hope things get better for you!

I agree with some previous posts that the answer is simply not to book with them again, but that is your call
Speaking of johnsons...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxVH5...layer_embedded Originally Posted by Sternomancer
The definitely should have sent that around the room first.
Some people value their time, some their wallets or ego's. Others are driven by the thrill of the hunt, the risk involved or just like playing the odds.
Thank goodness we're not all alike, it would be quite boring!

Like a car dealer once told me "there's something for everyone out there, ya just gotta look"! Happy hunting!
Tess
Keep booking. One of these day, she won't cancel on you.

Knock on her door, and and tell her very nicely that you have to cancel because you double booked because you were expecting that she'd be canceling on you, as she did the six times before.

Maybe that will clue her in.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Why, why , why do I torture myself knowing that there is an 80% chance they will cancel on me. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Thinking with the wrong head, perhaps?
We(guys) . CIMNQNS was on their menus....I am sucker for this...

guess I need to find a gf... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Hey Hung,

I've told you many times. Bring your hot ass to SA and you can have all that and more! I'll even have another person for us to enjoy.
No worries about any ridiculous cancellations. You deserve better than that.
Ralphey...you should make them take you out for dinner & drinks for canceling! (lol)
Hey Hung,

I've told you many times. Bring your hot ass to SA and you can have all that and more! I'll even have another person for us to enjoy.
No worries about any ridiculous cancellations. You deserve better than that. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Maybe ya missed this part.....

price and quality of these two ladies are top notch, young 20 somethings,perfect bodies, and prices are well below the norm... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Some traits are worth the hassles!
thanks Nikki and MILF, its just par for the course some days, I guess the point of my post is I am sucker for a good time even though I get canceled on.
Men will always love the chase!