How low can you go? What is the least you paid

I think 100 for FS but that was a long time ago.
What is the lowest you ever paid and what did you get?

Me was $60 got bbbj, lots of attention to the boys then bbfs. Girl was new to the business called and pretty much told me how desperate she was for cash. She didn't have an incall so it turned me off but she said she'd make a car date worth it. She wanted $100 but for the risk of car date and her just not having an incall I said $60. She tried to talk me up to $80 but I honestly figured in a car head is the best I'd get so I stuck firm at $60. She agreed and met me in a gas station lot. We found a secluded work stop no one was at and in started the bbbj. Gave some real good head with lots of slurp and sucking. Played with the boys and licked them a lot. Was probably a few minutes away from blowing my wad when she asked if I had a condom. I didn't but really wasn't disappointed since she have such good head. She asked if I'm married and I said yeah so she goes well, married guys are clean. She pulled down her pants and pulled out her tits and road me hard until I busted a huge nut. I was kind of in shell shock how it went down but felt better when she said I hope that gas station sells condoms. Talked a bit on the way back and sounded like she moved up her with a guy who kicked her out and was just trying to save up enough for a plane ticket and apt. Money when she went back to Florida. Originally Posted by Wizbull0
cool freaking story
This thread. Ugh.

35 bucks in Guam in 1986 was the going rate for,, shower, back rub then what ever you could do with 1 shot on goal, if the girl liked you, you could get 2 if mamasan did not knock on the door... If mammasan knocked on the door and the place was not busy 20 more bucks would carry you through to the second goal.
I once bought this starving girl a Big Mac meal from McDonalds and gave her $20. But I actually turned down her offer. Something told me ‘crack addict’.
$40 for a half and half quicky. Out in Modesto California about a year and a half ago we had an area we called little Amsterdam. It was a row of about 3 motels you could drive through and the ladies stood in the windows advertising their merchandise. It started with the ladies standing in the windows in shorts and skimpy shirts. Then a few weeks later they were standing in the windows in bikinis. That progressed to them standing in the windows with a bikini bottom on and their boobies hanging out. You could drive through the parking lots and when you saw a lady you liked just pull up to her window and she would open the door to her hotel room to let you in. Needless to say after a few months the traffic got to bad and the local fox station did a report on it so the police had to shut it down. But it was fun while it lasted and I was like a fat kid in the candy store.
$40 for a half and half quicky. Out in Modesto California about a year and a half ago we had an area we called little Amsterdam. It was a row of about 3 motels you could drive through and the ladies stood in the windows advertising their merchandise. It started with the ladies standing in the windows in shorts and skimpy shirts. Then a few weeks later they were standing in the windows in bikinis. That progressed to them standing in the windows with a bikini bottom on and their boobies hanging out. You could drive through the parking lots and when you saw a lady you liked just pull up to her window and she would open the door to her hotel room to let you in. Needless to say after a few months the traffic got to bad and the local fox station did a report on it so the police had to shut it down. But it was fun while it lasted and I was like a fat kid in the candy store. Originally Posted by professoreccie
Haha that's awesome! Too bad we don't have anything like that here.
When I lived in a small town back East had a girl contact me via craigslist. Responded to my personal ad. Said she wasn't Ms. Right, but could be Ms. Right Now. Anyway, she would drive 1/2hr to my place. BBBJCIMBS, CFS, Foot Fetish, Greek, GFE, DFK and I would usually cook/order dinner and we'd watch a movie. All for the low, low, price of $120.00. Saw her several times. If I made the money then, that I make now, I'd see her TWICE a week!!!!

R14
About $2000 as I remember.
Back in the 1990s: On two occasions and with two different SW hookers, I paid $$10 for oral. One covered and gagging, one BBBJ-NQNS (and very good).
Back in the 1990s: On two occasions and with two different SW hookers, I paid $$10 for oral. One covered and gagging, one BBBJ-NQNS (and very good). Originally Posted by ICU 812
Oh the good old days lol. I got a bj in high school for a joint once but it was a God awful bj.
  • Mt75
  • 12-31-2014, 12:04 PM
Lots of freebies because I use CL, AM and SA.

Best was the 20 year old I tried. Gave her 200$ the first time but realized from talking and the night I had with a different girl the day before that I was going to pass. told her and a few days later she asks if I want to fuck again for free. Turns out she dumped her boyfriend and just had me fuck her 1-2xs a week. I guess she rarely got hers from her 20 year old boyfriend and enjoyed the 3-4+ from me per fuck session... Man if I knew what I know now sex wise in college i would have never graduated and just had fun at the show

From a provider? 180$??

I don't blow and go and I prefer a quality gal
I gave some head for some donuts once. That's like what....$7? Then the bastard had a coupon! I had donut money but did not feel like driving way across town. I called a guy and proceeded to beg him to come get me, take me to Krispy Kreme, and bring me back home. Since he was driving he might as well pay and somehow I ended up with dick in my mouth half way there. I did get a whole dozen. And it was a really expensive car so I didn't feel like a cheap whore.
  • Mt75
  • 01-06-2015, 10:25 AM
I gave some head for some donuts once. That's like what....$7? Then the bastard had a coupon! I had donut money but did not feel like driving way across town. I called a guy and proceeded to beg him to come get me, take me to Krispy Kreme, and bring me back home. Since he was driving he might as well pay and somehow I ended up with dick in my mouth half way there. I did get a whole dozen. And it was a really expensive car so I didn't feel like a cheap whore. Originally Posted by ArisRose
Hmm I might have put a donut around my cock
I gave some head for some donuts once. That's like what....$7? Then the bastard had a coupon! I had donut money but did not feel like driving way across town. I called a guy and proceeded to beg him to come get me, take me to Krispy Kreme, and bring me back home. Since he was driving he might as well pay and somehow I ended up with dick in my mouth half way there. I did get a whole dozen. And it was a really expensive car so I didn't feel like a cheap whore. Originally Posted by ArisRose
That is a GREAT story. Thank you.