looking for suggestions!!!!!

Now thats what she would like!! I know for a fact. Originally Posted by Seductive Skyy
Lol she knows her lover so well...

And this is how I feel about steak and 1800.......
Lol!!!!
Forkandcork in Addison this weekend sweetie.. Something different and unique where's there's good food and good alcohol.
Forkandcork in Addison this weekend sweetie.. Something different and unique where's there's good food and good alcohol. Originally Posted by Diznutz
Forkandcork huh?
Sounds interesting, what kind of food is on the menu?
And I do like a good cocktail!
Thanks for the suggestion!
It replaced the taste of Addison which was ok it was mostly bars and a couple restaurants selling sample portions .. This year you have higher end steak houses such delfriscos and can meet and greet the chefs. More of a grown up festival! Hope you have fun in whatever you decide to do.. Check out Instagram n search forkandcork! You could always go to xtacy for the after party!
1800 Yum!
I suggested lake travis & Austin because well...it's liberal & artsy--like me I reckon. I'm not a club guy anymore, strictly a pub bloke. Clubs are for twats. If you drive around after 25 yrs of age and hear thump, thump, thump you are a cunt. Red wine, scotch, good food, & a sexy woman--brilliant.
The 1800 is good wherever you go!!!!
I suggested lake travis & Austin because well...it's liberal & artsy--like me I reckon. I'm not a club guy anymore, strictly a pub bloke. Clubs are for twats. If you drive around after 25 yrs of age and hear thump, thump, thump you are a cunt. Red wine, scotch, good food, & a sexy woman--brilliant. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
I agree, the lake Travis in Austin suggestion is something more up my creek...... I hate clubs... I am so not a party chick (total home body)

At 25 I want to do something truly entertaining, something that only requires little to no effort.

Red wine, scotch, good food.... So me.
Lone Star Park
Preakness day is today
Plenty of food during and fun also live band at 9 pm
The Rangers also play today
I typically get a lady for the evening or even overnight. Last year we went to eat, then to King spa for pampering and massage. Then went across the street to 13th floor for a few hours of swinging. Then back to King spa to wind down finished with an overnight with the young lady.
That sounds really enjoyable, oldbutstillgoing.
That also sounds like my type of party!
I typically get a lady for the evening or even overnight. Last year we went to eat, then to King spa for pampering and massage. Then went across the street to 13th floor for a few hours of swinging. Then back to King spa to wind down finished with an overnight with the young lady. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I would just like to say,
October.