You are on an island

good health, moderation of temper, good humor,a wickedly enticing imagination, a great story teller, a hard worker, an encourager
Someone who can fillet a fish. Not my idea of fun AT ALL
They should like to gather food and wash dishes. I'll cook.
You would stay at a 3 star? I'm shocked! Originally Posted by John Bull
It was a small town. The only alternative was a 2 star.
Sexually
------------
She should be orgasmic (1/3rd of women are not), and have no past traumas that would prevent or interfere with a satisfying sexual relationship. Beyond that details don't matter as she'd be the most sexually amazing woman on the island. Originally Posted by Laurentius
I think the SO is orgasmic, except with me.

Quality: obedient servitude and the ability to allow us to survive in a fairly luxurious manner. And being fully sexually satisfied with whatever I can do.
No snoring or excessive flatulence. You gotta think basics and long term.
Basically, the question comes down to which one of the following would you choose:

1. The Professor,
2. Mary Ann, or
3. Ginger.

Depends on how much of the Minnow was left. Not much, the Professor. Still available, Mary Ann.
1.Good at hunting ( I like meat)
2.Handsome
3.Can make me smile, and laugh
4.Protective of us,and our surroundings
5.Keeps me warm on cold nights
6.Has a big bushy tail,four paws, and wears a tiara

1.Good at hunting ( I like meat)
2.Handsome
3.Can make me smile, and laugh
4.Protective of us,and our surroundings
5.Keeps me warm on cold nights

Originally Posted by Becky
A squirrel?
"The professor" could rock my world any day. Yeah, he could totally get it. That poor thing wouldn't have time to construct a new Minnow out of the leftover pieces of the old one...he'd be on his back all day watching me ride it like it was the last day one earth! I dunno what it is about that man, but dayum!

Mary Ann & Ginger could watch though.

Basically, the question comes down to which one of the following would you choose:

1. The Professor,
2. Mary Ann, or
3. Ginger.

Depends on how much of the Minnow was left. Not much, the Professor. Still available, Mary Ann. Originally Posted by wgh1973
A squirrel? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Nope, but that may be what me , and Edward will be having for dinner on the island.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2010, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Becky

That sounds like our man atlcomedy after a night out on the town!
After a night or two with atl, you and Ed would be drawing straws seeing who'd swim for help!
Originally Posted by WTF

I am fairly certain that it will be atl that swims for shore first after listening to the many long one sided conversations that I have with Edward.
You know, Edward looks like a mighty fine companion.

It's bear season up here, and hunting bear with dogs is allowed.

Squirrels ain't got enough fat on 'em to sustain you. But a bear, well, he has lots of fat.

I can just imagine it. Ed and I just hangin' out, a bear haunch roasting over the campfire, looking at the stars and having a nice conversation about how nice it is to finally have my cell phone excusably non-functional.

Squirrels ain't got enough fat on 'em to sustain you. But a bear, well, he has lots of fat.
Originally Posted by Laurentius
Bears may have more fat, but Edward feels that Squirrels,especially the ones in party hats taste much better.