For Christmas, she wants an appointment. Really?

I believe she is letting you know, you're a John. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Or you're a mildly interesting client with a pulse and a wallet with ready cash.
Are you serious? Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Never, and don't call me Shirley....oh wait it doesn't work on that one

I totally disagree with that. If a provider just wants a hobbyists company, then he should not have to pay for her time thus giving the company she so desperately is seeking. I wonder how many providers would go for that? Incidently, if that john needs a provider's company for Christmas (not Xmas) time, for other than the obvious BCD activities, then what is that saying about him? Originally Posted by davidfree986
Did we read the same thread starter??? Yours is the only mention of implied desperation. From the text I read, the girl is getting 2-3 apps a day and does not sound like she is begging for trickets let alone desperate....but you got insight to all so what do I know. I could endeavor to figure out the subtext of the "Christmas vs Xmas" bit but it really isn't worth the time so an early merry Saturnalia to you.
Seems to me the OP misses the point. You ask your SO what she wants, generally because prior surprises were not appreciated. Make your best guess, be romantic in giving, and a surprise. You will be surprised by the appreciation. Providers are women first and foremost. Remember, it is the thought that counts. Not the magnitude.

I doubt I will be criticized by the Ladies. Sure do from the guys.
If she is a regular than hopefully you know some things she likes or enjoys. Then I would say you can't go wrong with a gift card
Your relationship with this woman is strictly business, not personal, and she'd like to keep it that way.

Giving xmas gifts to a provider one day, full on stalker the next day.
An orgasm is a gift.
OP's a romantic. His questions always amuse me because it seems that he's yearning for a deeper meaning. Probably a mean thing to say but it's been a rough morning so I feel snarky.

(1) It's not even Halloween so why bother with Christmas yet? You should focus on the more immediate holidays.

(2) How new is this ATF? I doubt that she'd answer that question the way she did if you were a regular. Until you've qualified for her elite status, you're in the economy class.

(3) Again, why are you planning a session that's 2 1/2 months away? Isn't there some movie rule that you don't set up dates further than you've known the person?
I was asking a lady recently what I might get her for Christmas.

She said she couldn't think of anything and said if I wanted to give her something, I could make an appointment.

My perspective was, "Seriously? I'd like to do something special -- within my means, which I admit are rather modest compared to some of your other clients -- and the best gift you can think of is basically another day at the office, the same old in-and-out, just one of two or three other appointments you'll do that day?"

I think Christmas is special, and I wrack my brain for months trying to figure out good gifts for the people on my list. An appointment seems so ordinary, common, mundane, pedestrian (not for me, but certainly for her).

Other perspectives? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Find an ATF who is appreciative of gifts.
Find an ATF who is appreciative of gifts. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Bingo. Nothing like walking into an ATF's incall (and she didn't know she was my ATF) and the flowers you got her six weeks ago are still there in a vase she put them in (even though they were close to extinction).
Did she say what kind of appointment you could get her?

*my mischievous mind could come up with some hilarious ones

Could be that she has a SO and can't bring things home from her job?
It seems that you like her and care about her somewhat therefore you want to give her a Christmas gift. That is very sweet! But think about it, during Xmas…people usually need more money to buy gift. And the greatest gift you can give her is CASH…to relieve her holiday stress…so she can work less and buy things for herself or her family. If you really want her to appreciate it, give her some extra cash whether you make an appointment or not. I promise she will appreciate it a lot!
Well, they say that cash is the best gift you can give universally, especially when you have no idea what they want (she probably does not either, but if she does, she does not want it from a john and would feel she needed to reciprocate, and that may be overstepping the personal boundary) plus they can do whatever they want with the money as apposed to having to do a return because it does not fit or it is not what they really wanted/needed. Plus, you get the added benefit for yourself of a session for it, nothing wrong with that and it does not have to be just a Christmas to take advantage of that offer! Originally Posted by davidfree986
This guy understands!
I want to meet Samantha when i gro up.
Bingo. Nothing like walking into an ATF's incall (and she didn't know she was my ATF) and the flowers you got her six weeks ago are still there in a vase she put them in (even though they were close to extinction). Originally Posted by rf23817
My heart skipped a beat when I met up with my ATF and she still had my flower. Singular.

If your entire day is free on Christmas, and so is your provider's why not suggest going out to eat and then shopping before hand. Then back to her incall for wine and a session? Booking a single hour but then leaving a 2 HR donation would also be quite the surprise. Just be sure to leave the donation last so she does not try to give you any of it back lol.