PLEASE READ !!! Stay away from Wellendowed1911

The guy I know wouldn't do that. The guy I know has a nice house and he does stay in Plano. In other words you got a imposter using his handle
(already been mentioned but...) But I feel like I need more examples of conversated in a sentance:

"Who you think you're conversated with?"

"Don't you go conversated with that ho over there"

"Well, we conversated for an hour but I ain't heard nothing since"
"When I was a kid playing on the basketball team canvas uppers 'Conversate' basketball shoes were still in vague."

"I had a great conversating at dinner during my last overnight session with a hooker 2 weeks ago."

"It turns me on to conversate while she watches me masturbate, too."
The guy I know wouldn't do that. The guy I know has a nice house and he does stay in Plano. In other words you got a imposter using his handle Originally Posted by bbc10inches
He always advertised his 'Batcave' was in Allen and said he was in the pharmaceutical business. You probably bought into that shit, too?...He was popular with the "I beat that pussy up with my BBC" "she tapped out, couldn't handle that shit" crowd.
How did the OP know she was "seen a totally different man" we he opened the door...If it was her first time to see him how did she know what he was supposed to look like? If she had seen him before or he shared pics of himself before the meetup then why make the last statement she made in her post?

Aww, the time wasting drama truth may never be solved, she got a well earned one year ECCIE vacated.
How did the OP know she was "seen a totally different man" we he opened the door...If it was her first time to see him how did she know what he was supposed to look like? If she had seen him before or he shared pics of himself before the meetup then why make the last statement she made in her post?

Aww, the time wasting drama truth may never be solved, she got a well earned one year ECCIE vacated. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Was it a year....or was it 30 days? Hmmm will we ever know?!?
On the open board, it's a one year ban
^^^^Her words via text yesterday, it's a year Ban...That's what Horseface Evans gets whenever she leaks personal info on people.
If its not him and just someone using his information please let me know !!! Originally Posted by SexySasha401
Hilarious..

But here's my question.. who exactly did she out??
Is the guy playing on her phone pretending to be wellendowed a member here??
Do moderators know who the perp is?
I'm pretty sure the guidelines are in place to protect eccie members,not every john out there with a burner phone

Are providers supposed to mask each and every number blowing up their phones??
If provider A places an ad on Bp and gets robbed by a john,she also has to mask his number when posting an alert here?

It seems to me,some guy pretending to be an eccie member(who guested his account) made a fake appointment and sent her to the wrong address
Unless he's also a member here,she didn't out anyone
^^^^Her words via text yesterday, it's a year Ban...That's what Horseface Evans gets whenever she leaks personal info on people. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Bwhahahaha
  • grean
  • 05-16-2017, 11:35 AM
of course, this could all have been avoided if she required a PM from his "account". Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Why is that such a hard concept for some to understand?

Is it that big of an epiphany?

Seriously WHO doesn't understand that?
isn't the word conversed ?
isn't the word conversed ? Originally Posted by silverstate53
probly
Free the young lady..she has a lot to learn but she didn't out any eccie member
Free her or don't free her, matters not to me - Ima gona conversate wit her din fuk her..ijs