suckeling

Can you give me a lesson on how to do it properly? Originally Posted by TexasTom

I'll dangle these 36 ddd's in your face and let you suck away. Bring it.
was reading an article the other day and I am curious as to the validity of the article.

The article stated that some women can get off having their nipples sucked. Has this been the case with your experiences??? Originally Posted by otrdriver

My ATF is very sensitive and have known her long enough to know what she likes. One time got her so close. Finally, I saw her hand moving down. The instant that her finger touched her clit, the world moved.

Torito
Nipple nippin' is the best appetizer to a full blown snatch gazm, in my opinion at least. Originally Posted by AO.DEMON
Really... I have to remember that Miss AO...

I have made 2 girls boobgasm. Both at stripclubs, one during a dance, and another not, but it was a slow Thursday and she just got implants and needed help with massaging them. And I am a gentleman, so I of course helped.

Many guys also like nipple play, myself included, so I wonder if guys could have the same affect.
Had an ex that could cum just with her boobs being sucked. I also found out that a couple of 'burbs women could cumwith just their breasts and nipples being sucke, and no foreplay!
The article stated that some women can get off having their nipples sucked.

YES!!!!

...and it is glorious!!

YES!!!!

...and it is glorious!!

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

With those amazing boobs it would have to be!
  • Lanny
  • 04-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Example: me, Wynter, and Elysa all smashing our boobs together, someone takes pics and then randomly overlaps the photographs on cork or poster board. Voilą! Boob collage!

So as to not completely derail the thread, I know quite a few gentlemen who are equally sensitive in the nippage department. At the same time, I know just as many gentlemen, who don't care at all about nipple play. It just varies from person to person. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
As the Great Dannie states, its a very varied thing...they key is to NOT devour a ladies nips like you are at a buffet and havent eaten in days...worship the nipple with your tongue and lips, only using as much nibbling with teeth as your lady wants...I had an ex that loved her nipples bitten....was always saying " you can bite harder..." VERY HOT, but not for alll.....GREAT THREAD....and LOVE seeing Dannie and IP post, brings back GREAT memories....
I like sucking on nipples more than DATY or a BJ... I love the idea of entering a woman while I have her fired up by sucking and nibbling on her beautiful nips. Unfortunately for every girl I find that goes "Oh, you like that?! Then here... ah... yeah that's good... Okay, now for the other one... mmm... I needed that.... Hey use your mouth for that one and hand for the next, now just let me reach down... No! Don't stop! I'm not reaching for you! ... good..." There is one that responds with "Ewww... Why do you want to do that? You have any idea where that's been? I'm just not in the mood now." So with providers I rarely bring it up.
  • hrlee
  • 04-24-2012, 09:15 AM
Dannie, I am ready to enroll. Will send you my SAT scores today!
YUMMMMM