Military guy!

Camp Pendelton brat here.
I'm a Veteran. Never thought about that angle. Do I get a discount??
Camp Pendelton brat here. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I spent 2 years at Camp Pendleton (Oceanside, CA), a beautiful area between San Diego and LA, loved it! If you're a brat, you're one of us, Semper Fi Marine!
I'm a Veteran. Never thought about that angle. Do I get a discount?? Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Let's just say that mentioning (and in at least one case lying about) being military in hopes of a discount is not unheard of here.
Mmmmmmm!! Yummy!! A man in uniform!! Always a big turn on Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
I could always put on my old uniform for you Bliss ;-)
I could always put on my old uniform for you Bliss ;-) Originally Posted by Rufnex

You with your soldier uniform on...me with my school girl outfit on...shall we go out in public like that?
Okay i'm going to be in dallas this weekend again and am amazed with all the hotties here...was wondering if any of you guys know of providers who are military friendly? Just wanted to do my homework before I came down.... Originally Posted by ptown42
Military men are awesome, I'm prior service myself
You with your soldier uniform on...me with my school girl outfit on...shall we go out in public like that? Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Would we make it very far in public before it gets too much for us and we have to find us a "place"? Lol
thank you for your service.....