List of providers who see chubby middle aged balding guys

I do )
Ben Franklin was a fat old man.
  • myra
  • 09-19-2013, 04:01 PM
I do!
I am double patty for my age but I can arm or wrist wrestle, flip, knock down in 2 moves anyone my age and likely most 10 years younger because its muscle not fat- work outs!!!!! No lady has rejected me. So I ask the Op what do you mean chubby? Balding OMG save the rest off, and be Yule Brynner!
I do! Originally Posted by myra
Wow Myra, you're sexy! I'd like to meet you some time.
10 pounds overweight = single patty
25 pounds overweight = double patty
50 pounds overweight = triple patty
Anything over that just put a a cow symbol up. Originally Posted by dallasfan

Double patty here. Mr. Clean up top.
Have never felt like it was an issue for the provider. Thank God.
Old
Fat
Fart
Friendly
Sounds "Yummy to me" .....
I love chubby balding middle aged men.

And just saying there is nothing sexier than a bald head imo. ;-)
Wow Myra, you're sexy! I'd like to meet you some time. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Jimmy, stop thinking about it and run to myra right now. If you think her photos are sexy, reality will blow your mind. Myra may have the most beautiful lines you will ever see.
I guess I'm out, I still have all my hair..... And my actual massage therapist calls me the incredible shrinking man..... I'm gonna see my abs again before I die if it kills me. This rain is needed but it ruined last nights run.
Big, fat medium, small I like them all. I treat you the way u treat me.
Jimmy, stop thinking about it and run to myra right now. If you think her photos are sexy, reality will blow your mind. Myra may have the most beautiful lines you will ever see. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Thanks. I'll give her a call next time I go hobbying. Her showcase pics are hot!
Thanks. I'll give her a call next time I go hobbying. Her showcase pics are hot! Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Jimmy her photos pale compared to her in person. The number of ladies that do that are few. When you see her, brush her back over her shoulders and prepare yourself to be blown away. She hides in her long beautiful hair, but what she hides is even more breathtaking.
Tony- is this how you get deep discounts- reviewing on Coeds< Just asking?