Guess who made it back if you’re my friend or you want to be my friend feel free to comment say hi if you’re on the negative drama keep it to self Thanks hope everybody has a great weekend !!!

Still here Just saying ......
Still here Just saying ...... Originally Posted by staceyrenee
I think we know. The 5-8 ads a day on STG and other boards show that. I’m new here so I gotta ask is this a thing? Lots of interactions between providers and john’s? Never saw anything like this back West
I think we know. The 5-8 ads a day on STG and other boards show that. I’m new here so I gotta ask is this a thing? Lots of interactions between providers and john’s? Never saw anything like this back West Originally Posted by FishinOzarks
I don't know if "its a thing", but its a stretch to call these incoherant ramblings "interactions".
I don't know if "its a thing", but its a stretch to call these incoherant ramblings "interactions". Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Yeah. It’s odd. Certainly a red flag for me. But I hear she wants access to your personal Facebook or you ID. So that’s a nope from me. I can’t believe some guys do that.
I don't know if "its a thing", but its a stretch to call these incoherant ramblings "interactions". Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
THIS!!!!!!!
A run on sentence. Originally Posted by super_delfin00
He also missed the lack of punctuation, in that run on sentence.
I never have or ever will have intentions of seeing Stacey (no disrespect Stacey intended)
But geezus christ guys leave the woman alone.
Aint none of us fuckin perfect.
Shes harmless!
Smdh
Hey Staceyrenee!

I had a good time before you left. Need to provide a review as a courtesy because you are a sweetheart! ❤️
Thank you Honey I made it Back to KC and I got this Awesome massager It makes you feel better all over !!!

I will be around for about 2weeks For People that Appreciate Me !!!

For The People that scared to show who you are long enough to be saved in my phone that’s your Loss I am Awesome & I LoVe Me So stay Safe And good Luck To You !!!
Oh by the way it’s called auto post ( • ) ( • )
<3 (¥)

I don’t Mind Showcase my Self !!!!
  • Kl
  • 09-05-2021, 12:39 PM
Hello Stacey, hope your weekend is great.