Encounter: Chrystal @ K-Fest University is the Sorority BBJ President. She worked HARD for her grade this semester.

Veloztec, I personally vouch for Chrystal. She is a cut above the average studio provider. Originally Posted by White Tiger
White Tiger! You and I go way back.
Thank you for the info buddy
White Tiger! You and I go way back.
Thank you for the info buddy Originally Posted by veloztec
Good to see that Bond. Easy to see the other BS
I am chatting with new KFest booker - her tone is damn cold and she is saying Chrystal does NOT do TUMA. She even said “T” in TUMA meant Thumb (fingering). Not Tongue (licking). How stupid is that?

WTF K-Festival ? Bring back the other bookers you had, like Cindy or Olivia or Sue at PinkClubs which were more helpful and courteous (asking simple questions) & knowledgable please.

Don’t hire shitty bookers like HDS !!!
I can verify no Tuma for me from Chrystal yesterday. I think that was my only disappointing part of the session.
I am chatting with new Kfest booker - she is saying Chrystal does NOT do TUMA. She even said T in TUMA meant Thumb/Fingering. Not Licking/Tongue. How stupid is that?

WTF KFest? Bring back the other bookers like Cindy or Olivia or Sue at PinkClubs which were more helpful (asking simple questions) & knowledgable please.

Don’t hire shitty bookers like HDS !!! Originally Posted by veloztec
How do you know the booker is a female? It maybe the pimp on other line? or Ghostrider from pimp apt.
How do you know the booker is a female? It maybe the pimp on other line? or Ghostrider from pimp apt. Originally Posted by AsianP
Honestly I did not know.
But this “new” booker (whichever gender) has fluent English on text.

Definitely not the old days KFest bookers who were nice, like Cindy or Olivia and the person admitted “YEA” when I asked if she was New.
the pics on the website are obviously doctored...face inserted. So, assuming you are saying that the body is hers? or that the face is hers, but not the body?
the pics on the website are obviously doctored...face inserted. So, assuming you are saying that the body is hers? or that the face is hers, but not the body? Originally Posted by BigDog63
I saw her yesterday, I think her face looks a little different and her boobs are a little larger on the website. I’m picky as fuck and I still think she is very attractive.
How do you know the booker is a female? It maybe the pimp on other line? or Ghostrider from pimp apt. Originally Posted by AsianP
I believe the bookers name is Anna.
I believe the bookers name is Anna. Originally Posted by Finman22
Well Anna is one fucking arrogant bitch then.

Have dignity guys, don’t let these shitty bookers shit on your head and make your dick limp. They get paid too, with YOUR fucking money for every session! You do know YOU HAVE OPTION!
TUHA or Tuma is not on her menu. Simple, dont get pissed at the booker because of that item or any item. The other stuff that you mentioned about the booker is valid but still the risks of discussing menu items increases the LE Risks.
TUHA or Tuma is not on her menu. Simple, dont get pissed at the booker because of that item or any item. The other stuff that you mentioned about the booker is valid but still the risks of discussing menu items increases the LE Risks. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Ghostrider, so I had been respectful and never addressed you directly.
So now, let me ask you:
Are you the motherfucking owner of KFest?
Press Secretary?
Prime Ministry?
VP?
Director of Communications?
Pimp?
Horny guy with discounted price?

What you said above missed all the fucking points.

Read the review again by OP ProfessorXavier the bald leader of fucking X-Men from Marvel.
He said TUMA in his “Activities”.

When I asked the Booker re: the review validation (Was that you replying on the phone to me?), he/she said YES ON TUMA.
And he/she also said BOMI was also TUMA.

And then last minute before I scheduled, Booker replied “Ooooh by the way, TUMA is THUMB (Fingering) on ass, right?”
I was like, WTF?

So don’t sit on your high horse and reply with that condescending tone!
You can get paid to sell KFest business on the board, I don’t care - but if you do what you just did just now being defensive and looking down too much you would become nothing but just a fucking pimping shit to some of us neutral party here. And I know many people listen to my fair and unbiased words (based on their PM’s) so they carry weights around here.

Move on and just acknowledge this new KFest booker needs to change the attitude a bit.
TUHA or Tuma is not on her menu. Simple, dont get pissed at the booker because of that item or any item. The other stuff that you mentioned about the booker is valid but still the risks of discussing menu items increases the LE Risks. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
So, let’s all call out professor X for being a liar?? Ha! Shocker!! You guys are losing your touch!! Maybe you all should tap the freaking brakes?!!
I actually think ProfessorXavier is legit. I appreciate his reviews. it is possible the session was exactly as written.
I saw his History and our X-Men bald leader seems Neutral enough - certainly did not come across as K-Festival paid promoter pimping Whores like Ghostrider or Kumite.

It does not change the fact the Booker at KFest is a fucking liar or stupid enough to try to be casually slipping the term TUMA as THUMB not Tongue (and blame the Clients instead). Hey, easy money right? No work, lazy bum, just lie lie lie lie…. Motherfuckers
Ghostrider, so I had been respectful and never addressed you directly.
So now, let me ask you:
Are you the motherfucking owner of KFest? No
Press Secretary? No
Prime Ministry? No
VP? No
Director of Communications? no
Pimp? No
Horny guy with discounted price? Quite possibly

What you said above missed all the fucking points. Are there regular points? humor

Read the review again by OP ProfessorXavier the bald leader of fucking X-Men from Marvel.
He said TUMA in his “Activities”. i missed it, I did not experience it so hence my response

When I asked the Booker re: the review validation (Was that you replying on the phone to me?), he/she said YES ON TUMA.
And he/she also said BOMI was also TUMA. I am not the Booker, nor I have spoke to the booker.

And then last minute before I scheduled, Booker replied “Ooooh by the way, TUMA is THUMB (Fingering) on ass, right?”
I was like, WTF? yes it makes no sence, WTF is correct

So don’t sit on your high horse and reply with that condescending tone! No high horse here, I enjoy the women just like everyone else
You can get paid to sell KFest business on the board, I don’t care - but if you do what you just did just now being defensive and looking down too much you would become nothing but just a fucking pimping shit to some of us neutral party here. And I know many people listen to my fair and unbiased words (based on their PM’s) so they carry weights around here. Everyone should have opinions, that why we are lucky to have this board.

Move on and just acknowledge this new KFest booker needs to change the attitude a bit. Originally Posted by veloztec
I will chat with the real owner. They will do what they will do, I can only suggest.

Look, I am pretty plain jane, I like to post the lineups and have one spot to go to to look and see what is out there. I go to each website daily and see if there are changes.
If so I post them. I am not in constant communication with any of the before mentioned people. I do ask them questions when they arise and get answers. I am not in a position of them telling me everything so I find out along with everyone else when shit goes Good or Sour. This is a review board, my preferences are not the same as others, I am not as picky as others on looks but if the service is sub par I will say it is.
No agenda, no pimping, no ownership, just a hard dick.