Green Dot cards

No, I'm talking about funds being applied to your account through MyCash cards. The client has to go purchase the card with cash only. Then he can give the lady the number on the back, she enters that number into her Paypal account online, and bam, funds are hers. Since he purchased the card in cash, there's no credit card charge to cancel and reclaim the funds. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
So the client has to have one of these MyCash Cards? They cannot use their own CC or a different cash card?
So the client has to have one of these MyCash Cards? They cannot use their own CC or a different cash card? Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
Yes. It's just a little cardboard card with a serial number on the back. He takes the card to the register and pays a $4.95 fee, tells the cashier how much he wants to put on it (up to $500 per card) and pays in cash. Then he calls the lady, gives her the serial number on the back, she enters that number into the paypal site and loads the money into her account. At that point, the little cardboard card has served its purpose and can be thrown away. Quick, anonymous, and easy. Just make sure the lady you are pre-paying has a good reputation to protect. You cannot get that money back once you give her the number unless she decides to refund it to you. Which is the entire reason why this is the only deposit method I use.
I used to use GD until they discontinued the MoneyPac. Tell her to look into PayPal MyCash Cards. They work exactly the same way MoneyPacs did. Buy with cash, enter code on back into paypal account. The reason I only use these for deposits is because it's the only way to secure the money. Once it's in my account, it's mine. He can't charge back the card or anything because he had to pay for it in cash. If her paypal account is attached to her bank account, she can just transfer the funds right into her bank. No trail of where it came from or why she has it, the client has no account information, everyone's privacy is protected. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport

This is the best way in my opinion, I have used this myself
I am pretty sure that PayPal does have to report to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency so there is a paper trail. Its a bit convoluted, but the trail does exist if any authority wants to go down that path.

Remember, there is no privacy from the government when it comes to electronic transfers of funds.

It is a trade off between which is a bigger security threat to you. If it is the government(LE & IRS) stick with cash. If the security threat is your fellow man, then trying an electronic means of payment may work for you.
Do the MyCash cards aid in getting taint photos posted?
In regards to governmental concerns... as long as one is paying their taxes, they really have nothing to fear from the IRS. And unless you are pandering, prostitution is not a Federal crime....
Helped a couple ladies a few times with green dot but now they swipe your DL when you purchase so those days are over with.