Perverted Republicans Offering Free Feels At Airports, Get Yours Today!

OOOHH! Scary OO gauge.

You're a trumpy, aren't you? Easy fix? A single judge?
What's higher than the 9th circuit Court of Appeals?

We have another fiery snowball.

OO buckshot is a .33 caliber pellet. Gauge is the bore diameter of the barrel of a shotgun.

It's an easy fix ..... just let a higher court, you know with a Republican judge who actually has a brain, reverse the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling and restore Trump's original ban on those immigrants from the restricted countries ..... and as part of the agreement we will only allow Democrats to offer the pat downs! ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
I have been felt up at the airport a couple of times and both of them were by Democrats.
I asked one of them if he was enjoying himself.
He told me to get a life.
I said I am not the one feeling guys up in the airport.
Doesn't matter how many judges it takes just so long as their Republican, have a majority, and make the correct decisions ..... shouldn't be all that hard really if they follow the law .....
It's not a pat down anymore it's a feel Up and it's free! Yes as part of Trumps crackdown on terrorist you can have your balls, tits and ass groped for free at your local airport. It goes right along with Trumps main campaign slogan " when your powerful you can do what you want to do, grab them by the pussy" . It's Trumps way of "Making Flying Great Again" !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tsa-enhan...191501595.html
Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Guess what POS was president in 2015, Stan-the-Stupid. Do you wanna take odds on whether the faggot involved voted for or against Team Trump & Pence, Stan-the Stupid?

2 TSA officers fired after plotting to grope attractive men, police say

Here's how police say the scheme worked: When the male TSA officer noticed a man he found attractive, he would alert a female TSA officer.

The female officer would then tell the screening machine that a female passenger -- not a male -- was walking through. And that information would trigger a machine to register an anomaly in the groin area, prompting the male TSA officer to pat down the passenger, police said, citing a TSA investigation.

(CNN)
Guess what POS was president in 2015, Stan-the-Stupid. Do you wanna take odds on whether the faggot involved voted for or against Team Trump & Pence, Stan-the Stupid? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Prolly a good thing assup or any other members of the Austin Reach Around Crew were that guy ! Their woulda been an " instant " gloryhole " set up at that area. Prolly just a piece of cardboard with a hole in it, but whatever it takes for them to get their " facials " ! " Can ya hear the yells of " Don't look Ethel " if THEY were TSA agents ? !
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2017, 10:04 AM
I have been felt up at the airport a couple of times and both of them were by Democrats.
I asked one of them if he was enjoying himself.
He told me to get a life.
I said I am not the one feeling guys up in the airport. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
How many times did you go back through the screening line Super Mod? My guess is until he got you off.
You would be incorrect in your guessing.
Not sure what your issue is with the job title but if it bugs you all the better, Mr. Lifetime Premium Access.

Not sure about you, but I p;\refer to live in a country where I do not need papers in order to travel.
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2017, 01:14 PM
You would be incorrect in your guessing.
Not sure what your issue is with the job title but if it bugs you all the better, Mr. Lifetime Premium Access.

Not sure about you, but I p;\refer to live in a country where I do not need papers in order to travel. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Job title in my world your job title don't mean shit. It is a man's actions. Yours do not impress me.

Just what country would that be?. ..or planet.
So, why do you keep bringing it up.
A little obsessed?
Just to let you know.
I don't swing that way.

I do not find it acceptable that as an American citizen I have to submit to a feel you up search in order to travel in my country. You may enjoy a man feeling you up and encourage it, I do not.
You're right.
Larry Craig didn't wear a uniform in the airport. He didn't wear much of anything in his stall.

He had a "wide stance" though.

Typical republican exaggeration.

Small hands tell. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
this is why everyone here laughs at u munchy .. 'ol Larry just wanted a nobber yet u claim that is somehow related to TSA?

interesting conclusion but baseless