Republican Hypocrisy on AP and DOJ

For a change Whiny is lying.

Any of you Rhodes scholars care to point out the massive lie in his last photoshop meme?
Acutally Louise, the article is mainly an attack on the journalism and not republicans. Is is also the opinion of Paul Campos that what Obama did was legal. If it was legal then why doesn't the White House take into that realm to do combat? Think about it, if it was legal then why is the WH wiggling like a worn on a hot sidewalk? They have admitted through their actions that THEY think they are guilty.
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 01:43 AM
Acutally Louise, the article is mainly an attack on the journalism and not republicans. Is is also the opinion of Paul Campos that what Obama did was legal. If it was legal then why doesn't the White House take into that realm to do combat? Think about it, if it was legal then why is the WH wiggling like a worn on a hot sidewalk? They have admitted through their actions that THEY think they are guilty. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

funny , that's what I was asking about the unconstitutional recess appointments

constitutional then why not now ... but the republicans are wiggling bitches when it comes to answers
Mods, please close this thread in the name of "mercy"... thanks LOOOOOOOL! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yeah....I'll get right on that
If you took the time to learn the whole picture instead of a GOP talking point, you would understand the hyporicy. Originally Posted by WTF
This seems to be beyond their capabilities.
Sounds like the press need hobby phones.
Gawd; another "someone else did it so it's ok if my guy does it" defense of Obama?
Yes I can..............

Unlike Obama; Nixon never used the IRS to target his enemies; he joked about it on the famous Oval Office tapes (just as Obama has "joked"), but it never happened under Nixon............

Apparently Nixon was joking; and Obama wasn't !!!!!!!!!!

For a change Whiny is lying.

Any of you Rhodes scholars care to point out the massive lie in his last photoshop meme? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2013, 07:43 AM
Link about Nixon joking.Link about Nixon not ordering the IRS to target his enemies.

http://www.startribune.com/politics/...207716801.html

Michelle Bachmann saying this is far worse than Watergate...
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2013, 07:47 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...94F16V20130516

1960s, 70s - The Nixon administration created an IRS unit called the Special Services Staff, or SSS, to target activists and political dissidents. The White House drafted an "enemies list" of political opponents to be targeted for IRS audits, although then-IRS Commissioner Donald Alexander resisted pressure to audit Nixon's enemies and ordered the SSS dissolved.
Yes I can..............

Unlike Obama; Nixon never used the IRS to target his enemies; he joked about it on the famous Oval Office tapes (just as Obama has "joked"), but it never happened under Nixon............

Apparently Nixon was joking; and Obama wasn't !!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
As the facts posted following this little jewel showed - No, You Can't - like everything else you try.
Watergate myths.................
Watergate myths................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Are you talking about what you tried to use to make your case?
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Watergate myths................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Obamagate myths.....
Your own link says that the IRS commissioner at the time of Nixon didn't audit anyone based on an "enemy list"..................

But we have Obama's IRS agents admitting to targeting the opposition................