For All You Guys That Think All Leaks Come From WK's

Thank you precious_b... If I am doing the same as all of you men here and posting my reviews I should have access to be premium ... Leaks?? Why would I want to cause shit?? Again I am here for the same reason as you all... Everyone's been really nice to me until now and I'm just floored by this thread ... Seriously Originally Posted by Sistine

Relax Sistine. The thread is NOT an attack on you.

It is an attack on the MOD that gave you premium access. The reviews will get relocated into CoEd and your Premium access will be removed shortly.
So perhaps I just change my gender to male and it would solve it all... Because I should have the same access as MEN considering my husband is just as involved as I am
So perhaps I just change my gender to male and it would solve it all... Because I should have the same access as MEN considering my husband is just as involved as I am Originally Posted by Sistine
No. That is not how the board is designed.

I've shown you respect up to this point.

You tarnish your image with that instant assumption that presenting yourself as someone you are not in order to gain access to information you are not entitles to is an action that you would consider.
Presenting my self as someone I am not when both my husband and I participate in this hobby .. So if he sends the reply to you would that be better? He and I are both involved it's not just a female it's a male and female just because I do the leg work of finding the provider doesn't mean he isn't on here with me as well... He could create his own log in and it would still be us both maning it.
Presenting my self as someone I am not when both my husband and I participate in this hobby .. So if he sends the reply to you would that be better? He and I are both involved it's not just a female it's a male and female just because I do the leg work of finding the provider doesn't mean he isn't on here with me as well... He could create his own log in and it would still be us both maning it. Originally Posted by Sistine

Once again, you are suggesting things that would get your husband's account banned.

This is a PRIVATELY owned board with guidelines set down by the owners.

Read the GUIDELINE and understand it. The decision on who has access to what is GENDER specific. There is information available to MEN... and information available to WOMEN.... It is NOT specific to whether one is a hobbyist or a provider.

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

POP to-the-motherfucking-corn
There is nothing wrong with it and there should not be an issue. Any client with valid reviews or paid membership should have the same access to reviews, etc. However there are some members who aren't quite sure that women are really humans. And some who are not as sexually openminded as they would like to believe they are. Originally Posted by Old-T
You are wrong again Old-T. Once again. Refer to the guidelines and design of the board.

Who has access is a GENDER issue. Not a status issue.

Presenting my self as someone I am not when both my husband and I participate in this hobby .. So if he sends the reply to you would that be better? He and I are both involved it's not just a female it's a male and female just because I do the leg work of finding the provider doesn't mean he isn't on here with me as well... He could create his own log in and it would still be us both maning it. Originally Posted by Sistine
Up until the moment he shares private information with you, then both will be banned.
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 10:47 AM
Rules can, and often should be changed. This is such an example.
In all honesty I couldn't care who posts what were... I search providers and reviews and that's it
I am too busy to scroll through and read it all much less care about meaningless banter among people I don't even know
So whoever says whatever in wherever then ban me from all that
Because again all I care to do is search providers and read the review to see if it's something I'd even want to venture and the main thing I want is the email space
Guess Austin is a little more liberal than SA.

F on F reviews are allowed in CoEd, I think. Forget about getting ROS credit for it though.
But I think the modicum for that decision is if she is a Provider.

If a straight up woman Hobbyist, why not let it be? She'll have to be one of the guys Originally Posted by Precious_b
Pb the same is true board wide.
Old_T has his head jammed up providers asses so far that he has no grasp on the reality of this board.
Sistine, I just wanted to tell you that we aren't all misogynists on this board. Strictly speaking Whispers is correct, even though he's being unpleasant about it. Maybe it is about time that some of the rules were looked at again to reflect the fact that not all women are goods and chattels to be bought and sold?
@ Sistine, Whispers is correct this is not aimed at YOU, you have done nothing wrong
Problem is simply you have access to areas you are not supposed to be reading, which is wrong to every member with PA on the board.
In all honesty I couldn't care who posts what were... I search providers and reviews and that's it
I am too busy to scroll through and read it all much less care about meaningless banter among people I don't even know
So whoever says whatever in wherever then ban me from all that
Because again all I care to do is search providers and read the review to see if it's something I'd even want to venture and the main thing I want is the email space Originally Posted by Sistine

That would require the Owners to invest money in programming in order to create a new member classification as well as the time to instill some sort of verification process in order to accommodate you and a few others.

If there was any evidence to support a sizable return on that investment I am sure they would have considered it. I highly doubt there is.

You have obviously considered what the solution is. There are times when it is best to simply DO something and not TALK about it.

Sistine, I just wanted to tell you that we aren't all misogynists on this board. Strictly speaking Whispers is correct, even though he's being unpleasant about it. Maybe it is about time that some of the rules were looked at again to reflect the fact that not all women are goods and chattels to be bought and sold? Originally Posted by justabloke
I am not being unpleasant. I am simply being factual.