Addiction burnout

Get SA , best thing I did . I still come here when I have a crave and can easy set it up or when a new one comes into town i be on the look out but sometimes u got to do what u got to.
Thanks for the responses. I thought about low T, but truly I don’t think my desire for sex has changed. And I don’t think it’s a case of too much self-love! But the “too many hoops” someone mentioned may be at least part of the boredom. It just seems like the “bang for the buck” ratio is a little out of whack right now.

Some girls are way overpriced along with a boatload of things they won’t do and require a thousand references on top of that. Heck, I don’t mind screening but it gets to be a drag to go through all the leg work and in the end it’s only been worth the hassle about half the time.

Ok, venting over. I’ll keep scanning and one day as god is my witness, I shall hobby again!
Flakey providers, NCNS and way too much drama cured me
I got just the opposite problem op.

I'm hard charging almost everyday - 6 out of the last 6 days and if I don't get a good pop in the AM, I'll pick up an early afternoon romp.

Unlike " the light at the end of the tunnel " - I don't see anything changing anytime soon !

Maybe I'll hit the wall......or run right thru it.