girls did you play sports in school

Was always too busy playing the sports mysefl (football, track, baseball, golf ) to notice any of the lady jocks and was ogleing the cheerleaders.
But some of the gals i did know that played softball and were considered tom boys turned out to be some of the best looking gals later on in life i guess cause they continued playing sports and stayed in shape .
any discrete phots that might give a glimpse of the look qirthout revealing any real life info Originally Posted by petiteassman

You wanna see pics of us in our HS uniforms? That would be a no no in more ways than one.

Unless I read that wrong........
i was refering to if you guys might have post school pics ie bar league softball / volleyball pics from recent times you guys might share without revealing rl stuff [ like sponsers name or town info] after rereading i can see how bad original post may have sounded and i apologize.
You wanna see pics of us in our HS uniforms? That would be a no no in more ways that one.

Unless I read that wrong........ Originally Posted by MsElena
LOL it did come out wrong. That's why I asked.

I have pics of me from my volleyball leagues, but I couldn't show them because it gives away too much RL info.
I played Basketball and Softball through JH and some of HS. I ran track as well. I have never been a fan of running, but it helped me stay in shape to play ball. I tried Cheerleading, but it became a bit stressful (not to mention the skirts weren't short enough for me), so it only lasted a year.
School sport years were great. Ihad a yearly start way before school. Moms had me in gymnastics at 3, then along with it I did track in elementary, then got into volleyball in high school and played on team for 3 years. We were pretty good. ;-) But also played basketball and andeball ( back home thats what we called it). But I had to play those as they were required, and it was only for a semester each.
checked out your site and previous ads wow you have a smoking body even a link to pics would make guys on here very happy.
School sport years were great. Ihad a yearly start way before school. Moms had me in gymnastics at 3, then along with it I did track in elementary, then got into volleyball in high school and played on team for 3 years. We were pretty good. ;-) But also played basketball and andeball ( back home thats what we called it). But I had to play those as they were required, and it was only for a semester each. Originally Posted by adrianax2x
School sport years were great. Ihad a yearly start way before school. Moms had me in gymnastics at 3, then along with it I did track in elementary, then got into volleyball in high school and played on team for 3 years. We were pretty good. ;-) But also played basketball and andeball ( back home thats what we called it). But I had to play those as they were required, and it was only for a semester each. Originally Posted by adrianax2x
checked out your site and previous ads wow you have a smoking body even a link to pics would make guys on here very happy. Originally Posted by petiteassman
+1000