Three charged in Flint water crisis more to come.

Which has nothing to d with this thread, you shameless asshole. As I said fuck the kids if you can blame a democrat. Thoughtless fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh yeah, lets hear all your concern for kids. If it's not that it's race or the elderly or anything else you can use as a weapon. Typical boneheaded liberal.

Jim
F*** T** K*** x2

WTF? chimpy?

[ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

please fuck me in my chimp ass! i am such a queer! kill me!

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I wish there was a way to assign "5 chimps" to this thread.
Oh yeah, lets hear all your concern for kids. If it's not that it's race or the elderly or anything else you can use as a weapon. Typical boneheaded liberal.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Said it before and will say it again.

You care nothing for the people affected as long as you can bleat " I'ts a democrats fault"

IB the chimp queer! please mercy kill me! i am such a fag it IB disgusting! IB queer! please kill me. IB so disgusting! iB dead!

Originally Posted by i'va biggen;1058051953 I
Which has nothing to d with this thread, you shameless asshole. As I said fuck the kids if you can blame a democrat. Thoughtless fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So now you're doubling down on shameless and stupid? Go back and re-read the title to this thread, dumbass. You wrote it. It says "Flint water crisis" right in the title! Then read the first post (#2) - suckclown calls the Republican Governor a "shitcunt". Who made it political again?

Still waiting for you to tell suckclown "fuck the kids if you can blame a Republican."

And still waiting for ekim to CHIMP OUT!!!

Flipping the bird at all those poor little Flint children drinking and bathing in poisoned water, ekim?

My, what a thoughtless fuck you are!
Listen you shameless asshole - I didn't start the blame game over the Flint water crisis. You and suckclown are the fucktards who politicized it right off the bat. For proof, look no further than this thread titled "Michigan Govr lets citizens get poisoned by water”.

Suckclown started it and you were his No. 1 cheerleader!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1600945

I only spoke up to correct the gross distortions being pedaled by lib-retarded shit-stirrers like you and suckclown!
Originally Posted by lustylad
EKIM misses WKing for woomby, so he's latched onto " woomby-light ", suckclown ( ANOTHER LYING LIBERAL LEECH ! ) , in hopes of FINALLY having a "friend " here.
So now you're doubling down on shameless and stupid? Go back and re-read the title to this thread, dumbass. You wrote it. It says "Flint water crisis" right in the title! Then read the first post (#2) - suckclown calls the Republican Governor a "shitcunt". Who made it political again?

Still waiting for you to tell suckclown "fuck the kids if you can blame a Republican."

And still waiting for ekim to CHIMP OUT!!!

Flipping the bird at all those poor little Flint children drinking and bathing in poisoned water, ekim?

My, what a thoughtless fuck you are!
Is the chimp still up? Go to bed, ekim!

You care nothing for the people affected as long as you can bleat " I'ts a democrats fault"
All you do is bitch about who is at fault. You have no suggestions for resolving the problem. LittleHypocriteEva, STFU.

Wrong as usual. I am not soft on crime. I don't care who it is. If anything is criminal in association with Flint's water someone needs to go down for it. You and quite a few others are way too fixated on the party association of this incident. I am not affectionate towards political people. Most of our leaders both local and federal don't really know the law or truly understand the Constitution. That's why America is becoming a cesspool in the eyes of other foreign nations. The more political people get convicted and incarcerated the more faith I have in our country. We need to get more on the Federal level. That's where all the problems are anyway.

Jim
Fix it first, blame later.