This is an announcement for the Lovely Pretty Faced Ladies of ECCIE from the Emergency Broadcast System.

No. If I am standing in the hallway at the door to her hotel room facing inside and I do a 180 and walk, I will walk into the wall behind me.

190 will put me facing the length of the hallway. Originally Posted by CG2014
90° either way would put you facing the length of the hallway.
^^^Lmao, you beat me to it!...We’ve heard of Hooker Math, now we have Fucktard Geometry.
Hey!

The only math I need to know is threesome and 69.
It is annoying to see when those are the only pics offered. They are cute and playful and they certainly make your eyes look AMAZING. I agree with you, I don't really get posting them here. Maybe I'm just old. However, I would say that the majority of the ladies that are guilty of posting such photos, won't read this post or any other post offering advice.

Couldnt resist
  • L.A.
  • 08-10-2018, 05:32 AM
I think thats the point, they are advertising towards you and others who like the flair. I'm 40 and obviously won't care for that flair, which is fine because they aren't targetting to get me or older men. I think it works out all around, no complaints from me. Originally Posted by randell
LOL. I'm older than you are. My point is that I'm not looking for a girlfriend and if I choose to see a 20 year old I wouldn't let something so minute as a silly snapchat filter keep me from spending an hour of time with someone.

That's just my opinion

Obviously there should be some legit normal pics posted but if they want to post some goofy pics too I don't mind.
Hey!

The only math I need to know is threesome and 69. Originally Posted by CG2014
Obviously...lmao

Good thread, well done Sir...Totally agree with you, they’re silly, unflattering and worthless for making a decision to see said Lady, but I agree with Laura, the one’s who post such pics, even if they read your thread, they could care less, what’s new? Try explaining Hooker Math to someone guilty of it and all you’ll get is a ‘Fuck Off’ stare. They don’t listen, never have, never will.
I don't use filtered pics anywhere except for the apps that they come with (snapchat, Insta., etc) and I don't currently advertise in those places. Just there for fun. I do realize that ADVERTISING in this HOBBY you want to present the BEST, MOST TRUE, and APPEALING image of yourself possible. While some of the ladies that share the FILTERED pics are doing it in attempt to be cute or draw more attention from younger males, Some of the ladies that participate in this Hobby have REAL WORLD concerns that may prevent them from showing their EXACT facial features so some choose to alter their appearance with a filter as opposed to cropping off their head or giving only the back of their head. Every gent has the right to to choose a person to PLAY with based on whatever preset criteria he has established as does every lady have the right to advertise however she sees fit. To each his own.

HAPPY HOBBYING!!
This is a good interesting thread. The opinions are close to 50/50...
They are cute photos tho , but i'll let the less in age do them
But some of us burl out our face so is this any thing that keeps from seeing someone with a burled out pics ?
or sometimes I corp off my eyes .
Please Ladies, Please?

No more Snapchat filters, Please?

When you post your photos in your ads or Bio Page, we want to see the real you.

We don't want to see a dog tongue hanging out of your mouth, a bunny tail sticking out of your backside, cat whiskers on your face, bulging eyeballs, puppy ears, sad face (yes, especially sad face), make up filters that make you look scary as if it's Halloween already, or any of these (but not limited to just them):
Originally Posted by CG2014

U just put a target on Ur back ,

why would a Provider want to please U

on a whore board

Hey!

The only math I need to know is threesome and 69. Originally Posted by CG2014

And Steak House Zero
I would guess that ladies have lost MORE business with those photos than they have specifically attracted. Whenever I see them I assume she is a former BP provider and move on.

As some have said, ladies are free to post what they want. No one ever said otherwise. That doesn't mean we can't express how ridiculous it seems to many of us.
I would guess that ladies have lost MORE business with those photos than they have specifically attracted. Whenever I see them I assume she is a former BP provider and move on.

As some have said, ladies are free to post what they want. No one ever said otherwise. That doesn't mean we can't express how ridiculous it seems to many of us. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Oh, when I see those filters, it's more like I consider it an age preference.

I'm staring 60 in the face and of course, they seem ridiculous to me. But just the other day, was looking at a neighbor's summer fun type of photos on her social media page and there they were.

A few sets of photos that had been doctor'd up with those ears and whatever else is used.

Those acquaintances of mine are Southern Baptists and not from backpage, lol, so surely ... this is more geared towards youth and as such, it's important for us to be indulgent a bit with simple whims of the young. They're not hurting anyone and are innocuous as such.

If I were some guy, surely it would be easy enough to ignore the ears, added noses and whiskers if the lady is otherwise attractive enough to you.

And Madame Laura Lynn, yours is the first photo that I've seen where those augmentations to your photo are actually kindof cute!!!

Happy Friday, everyone.
Elisabeth
Very interesting gentleman, it’s always nice to get some insight from the man’s eyes. I try to keep my photos as natural as possible, although I do blur my tattoos some. Thankfully my windows let in a great amount of light to work with
1Jannessa,

If you would post a filtered pic of a donkey’s tail on your ass I would love to play ‘pin the tail on the badunkadunk’ with you next week?

Glad to see you participating here!
  • Crock
  • 08-12-2018, 07:29 AM
Obviously there should be some legit normal pics posted but if they want to post some goofy pics too I don't mind. Originally Posted by L.A.
This is where I am. I think the goofy pics can be funny and cute. Just make sure there are some pics that accurately reflect current personal appearance, too.