Comrade Kamala Will Accept The Politburo’s Nomination Tonight.

Harris policies are what turned Venezuela into a dictatorship. The United States Democrats cheered when they were put in place there. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Hugo Chavez came to power in 1999. At that time Kamala Harris was Assistant District Attorney in San Francisco.

Your facts are way off.
  • Tiny
  • 08-23-2024, 03:49 PM
Harris policies are what turned Venezuela into a dictatorship. The United States Democrats cheered when they were put in place there. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Republicans will probably win the Senate. That will save us from Kamala's worst instincts. And remember, it took Chavez over a decade to turn Venezuela into a basket case. Progressive Democrats won't control the country for that long. At the risk of sounding politically incorrect, Americans are smarter than Venezuelans. That's why most people here didn't fall for "Bidenomics."

I'll also point out that it was only the Progressives like Bernie Sanders who were cheering back then. But of course they've since run a lot of the wiser Democrats, like Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin, out of the party. Unfortunately the same thing's been happening in the Republican Party.
Hugo Chavez came to power in 1999. At that time Kamala Harris was Assistant District Attorney in San Francisco.

Your facts are way off. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

You really don't get it. Nothing Harris said is new, it is all the same old failed policies always pushed by the extreme leftwing Democrats that have cheered for Communistists in Central America since the 1980's
You really don't get it. Nothing Harris said is new, it is all the same old failed policies always pushed by the extreme leftwing Democrats that have cheered for Communistists in Central America since the 1980's Originally Posted by farmstud60
Democrats don’t cheer for communists. They just don’t fear them as much as the republicans do.
You really don't get it. Nothing Harris said is new, it is all the same old failed policies always pushed by the extreme leftwing Democrats that have cheered for Communistists in Central America since the 1980's Originally Posted by farmstud60
This is ridiculous. What policy?
If she robs 30% or 40% of what Peter makes, then she can keep supporting Paul for a long time. But if she jacks it up to 50% or 60% then Peter's going to say fuck this. He'll quit working or move.

This is an economics lesson that's lost on some Progressive Democrats who've spent a lifetime in public disservice, like Kamala Harris. Originally Posted by Tiny
No doubt something is lost on someone. There's nothing progressive about Kamala or the democratic party platform. It is actually right of center right. Currently, it is nothing more than corporate oligarchy enabled fascism. Which, I suppose is a tiny bit better than totalitarian despotism offered by their opposition.
The only difference between the two parties is where the proletariat tax dollars go to the corporate executive and major stakeholder donor class or fellow grifters. You're suffering from the illusion of choice

You need to see your proctologist. They left a message. Something about the brain scan being negative....,
You mean anyone left of Stalin? There's nothing truly "left" about the Democratic Party. My goodness. Only in relativity to the extreme right wing nut jobs. I bet you think Dwight D Eisenhower was a Commie. He would be relegated to the "extreme left" in today's body politic. Actually, he was a true progressive. As were the framers, and all of those who have moved us forward. To be a conservative since Ronald Reagan is the height of unknowing. The root of the word is conserve. You must have something worth conserving to justify claiming conservative political standing.
What failed policies are you referring to? Trickle down, that has nearly pushed us into a depression three times that it has been tried in my lifetime? Seriously Bruh, if you can't bring something but nebulous gibberish please stay home.

Understand, I would love to discuss policies. You pick the issue education, election security, healthcare, foreign policy, immigration, common sense gun legislation, abortion, prohibition...
You name it. I'm right here
This is ridiculous. What policy? Originally Posted by AwesomeAce
He couldn't name one, provide a specific topic or its societal real world affect to save his soul from hell. I live about an hour give or take from Omaha. There is no more intellectually lazy demographic on earth than conventional commodity producers. Notice I did not use the word "Farmer"....
The average white guy in the Midwest is not just ignorant, but proudly so. Don't ask me, I don't get it either.
Republicans will probably win the Senate. That will save us from Kamala's worst instincts. And remember, it took Chavez over a decade to turn Venezuela into a basket case. Progressive Democrats won't control the country for that long. At the risk of sounding politically incorrect, Americans are smarter than Venezuelans. That's why most people here didn't fall for "Bidenomics."

I'll also point out that it was only the Progressives like Bernie Sanders who were cheering back then. But of course they've since run a lot of the wiser Democrats, like Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin, out of the party. Unfortunately the same thing's been happening in the Republican Party. Originally Posted by Tiny
The lack of understanding concerning America's body politik here is quite impressive. I'm not going to unpack it. I just wanted you to know. Too bad it's not an Olympic sport. You might very well be on the Wheaties box.
What else can you call it. Nobody voted for her. Her predecessor was “asked to leave” in a manner that would make Leonid Brezhnev proud.

Just call her “Madam General Secretary” of The Party.

“Premier Obama” and Politburo members Pelosi and Schumer have spoken. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The only logical conclusion I can come to, you are trying to establish grounds for a "not fit for trial" plea. You sound like a third grader parroting their untraveled, uneducated, unread, uncouth "I never been anywhere or seen anything, but I know shit" Midwestern father. Using a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Lame azz, false narrative memes are the refuge of losers, liars and agitprop tools. The economy is not something any GOP supporter wants to bring up. My god it's been crashed and terrible under every Republican president since Reagan. Good God. You don't even hear yourself.

Your facts are way off. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
"Your ALT-facts are way off."

Fixed it for you. 😉
What else can you call it. Nobody voted for her. Her predecessor was “asked to leave” in a manner that would make Leonid Brezhnev proud.

“Premier Obama” and Politburo members Pelosi and Schumer have spoken. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Gee, it is easy to see you don't know history very well. Democracy's had always failed fairly quickly. The founding fathers and drafted the U.S. Constitution as a Republic and tried to put a layer in to protect the corruption that always follows when you let the mob rule. Pretty easy to see the Democrats are the mob and totally clueless. Originally Posted by farmstud60

OP is still butthurt that the demos listened to the repubs and got new blood. OP, you should be arguing for your buddies here to do likewise and shitcan donny.

I don't know why those of the party of No obsess over the inner working of the demo political machine in picking a person. I don't see the demos doing it to the maggies.