M & G is a success!!

lol thanks heidilynn
Glad yall had fun!!!!!!!
{maybe I will make next one..I was having fun in Dallas!}
Sorry I was unable to attend due to previous commitment. Sounds like a good time was had by all. Please keep me on the "A" list.
I hate that I missed it. Unfortunately, RL intervened. I was looking forward to meeting the new people. I always have a great time with all of you.
I'm looking forward to the next one!
I missed seeing you Tess...:-(
I missed you too Lilith!
I'm really sorry I missed out on the ladies room trip! How I would have loved to be there!

I *might* be moving to Coast soon, perhaps we can make up for it. I'm down there every 2 weeks or so already for RL. Maybe we need a girls' night!
oooo......Tess missed the eccie M&G but there is a chance for a private one..AND you might be moving here.....now there is a wonderful idea..........woo hoo

the ladies room adventure missed you as well.....giggle
I'm looking forward to idea of being back on the Coast! It may never be the same again!
Let me know if anyone wants to hang out, I'll let you know when I'm traveling down there.

Send me your # Lilith, don't think I have it.
oh hell yes...it would be great to have a sincere face to our bunch down here. drinks sound good!
if not how do I know where the next one will be?
Rickashea:

The M&Gs are for both ladies and gentlemen, but you have to be known to get an invitation. That can be done in several ways - have a well known member on ECCIE verify you, see some ladies and write reviews, and participate on the MS board.

It will be a while before we have another M&G, so get busy and see some ladies.

As a newbie, you might want to join P411 or Date Check to get verified - that will help you pass screening with many of the ladies here.

Have fun.

JaG