Provider Mentors... What do you think about them?

Back to provider mentors... where were we? Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
where there is a need .. and a qualified ethical mentor ... good thing. better if the mentor receives no compensation or consideration. start messing with .. things could go off the rails and whispers suggested.
I guess since it's almost a month old and hasn't been reported, it must be legit ...

... but literally anyone could have posted that, right?
I wanna provider to take advantage of me! Originally Posted by Lynksman
Well go see one ...

I believe Mentors at any levels are a good thing, but it is with the mentor to keep it selflessly and professional and not take advantage of the mentee.
I need mentoring.........and Ill give you a free session
... but it is with the mentor to keep it selflessly and professional and not take advantage of the mentee. Originally Posted by fun2come
Why wuld enny buddy dew thet ta a mentee? Thet kinda ment'r is a reel sum'bitch. Hell's bells, thar so uglee, they's CUTE!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Cute-Adult-Manatee-1.jpg (22.7 KB, 271 views)
omg ... I am so turned on right now. I like watching toooooooo. We should / could definitely chill sometime. I'm at least willing to hear you out hahaha love it! love it

(I'm not a fan of "kiss and tell" but...IF - big if - I do go through with it, I'll be sure to offer my report on the legitimacy. You know, for the benefit of others.)
Are Hunter and Scarlet the same person?
No dear....
Lol. Definitely not!!
Are Hunter and Scarlet the same person? Originally Posted by Gorgeous_Boriqua
Savannah Beaujolais was my initiator and etiquette tutor while Kosher Cowboy was my hobbyist mentor. Of all the girls (& one TS) I acquiesced to assist in their start, there was only one who was truly appreciative and didn't take advantage of me. She's still doing great and is much loved in H-town.

I had no hidden agenda or expectation of paybacks. Savannah was a friend who recognizes talent. ;-) Helping others just comes naturally to some people.

The hobby environment these days doesn't entice me which means I have little interest in participation other than an occasional social or post as friendly camaraderie with those folk I enjoy.

I will say this... Integrity CAN be found amongst our group, though in my experience, only in two posters on this thread.
Well said.

Damn girl, even though we have never actually met, long time no c. Talk about a blast from the past.

Savannah Beaujolais was my initiator and etiquette tutor while Kosher Cowboy was my hobbyist mentor. Of all the girls (& one TS) I acquiesced to assist in their start, there was only one who was truly appreciative and didn't take advantage of me. She's still doing great and is much loved in H-town.

I had no hidden agenda or expectation of paybacks. Savannah was a friend who recognizes talent. ;-) Helping others just comes naturally to some people.

The hobby environment these days doesn't entice me which means I have little interest in participation other than an occasional social or post as friendly camaraderie with those folk I enjoy.

I will say this... Integrity CAN be found amongst our group, though in my experience, only in two posters on this thread. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Kat, I think there is a world of difference in your intentions, type of mentor you were and the type of "mentor" she is.
The mentor-mentee relationship can be really benefical for both parties. Their is much value in cutting down on one's learning curve for the mentee. And for the mentor, much insight can be gained from teaching, even by someone who already has a good amount of knowledge. But also, things can get really convoluted and problematic when boundaries and expectations aren't clearly communicated and agreed upon.

In this case, it seems like Hunter is being at least somewhat transparent about what she desires and expects in return: voyeuring and maybe even participating in X amount of hours of evening playtime between her "mentee" and a gent she chooses.

I'm not a newbie provider anymore, and even if I were, I wouldn't inquire about this offer. But it does sound intriguing and kind of hot to be honest. I looked up her number and she's a bit of a fox. The text seems less like an offer to provide professional mentoring and more like role play material to me. Or fodder for fantasies..... Me + foxy (older than me) more experienced ho + an even older guy.
*There