THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, it pings. I'm just grabbing my jeans to get dressed, reach into the pocket to check my phone, and ping...ping...

Texts from her prior to signal:
Where are you?
Call me.

There is no answer for why you're in a hotel across town instead of at work.

I even thought about checking to see if the feature was off as I was waiting for the girl to text, but I knew it was off because I never turn it on.

Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread Annie. If I win the raffle, I'll be sure to deactivate the ping feature before I ping Sasha in BR
I feel terrible for you. Guys get throw phones. I had a wife call me other day. Calmed her down cause I really do have a shot load of work being done at house. Showed her a pic of stacks of debris from room and garage. That settled her. Close call. Very uncomfortable. Over the years it's happened but they CAN now google. We have a construction license also so I can usually pull it off. I never HANG UP.. never poss off a woman. Reassure it was wrong number or he called for work.... BACK TO TAFFLE... p.s lebowski I'm sorry u thought u had won but your right . It was a military discount. Yes. We still do that also. Geez u guys....am I every gonna make any money!!# it's now looking like Im a one woman charity..lol...I'm kidding. It's always comes back In spades. Great guys on here. The girls however that I have helped in past are not as nice as the local girls. I'm really getting sick of defending myself about being a scumbag illiterate pimp...junkie exc... I mean I used to not even say to much. Not anymore. They steal purposely and come at me ...don't tell me stand down. It's creating more of them. And I would appreciate it if yall would stop encouraging them cause they never win. And I don't like to be mean. But fuck them. Tell me what they gonna do and such. I paid my dues....perhaps they should pay thiers. Matter of fact I wish I didn't have to be around so many cry babies thinking this is a big party...I wish it was. But it's got a lot more then make free money involved. Pay fucken taxes aND stay away from thieves and blk mailers. Pediphiles..exc...AND WE COULD BE LEFT ALONE.. lol...pretty simple. SOMEONE WIN AND CLAIM PRIZE. THERE. THAT'S FREE. LOL... OK I'M DONE BITCHING. THANK GOD FOR SMALL FAVORS.. xoxo annie..
Oh yeah, it pings. I'm just grabbing my jeans to get dressed, reach into the pocket to check my phone, and ping...ping...

Texts from her prior to signal:
Where are you?
Call me.

There is no answer for why you're in a hotel across town instead of at work.

I even thought about checking to see if the feature was off as I was waiting for the girl to text, but I knew it was off because I never turn it on.

Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread Annie. If I win the raffle, I'll be sure to deactivate the ping feature before I ping Sasha in BR Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski
The ONLY out - is report the phone stolen and write it off. And, get a hobby phone.
Military discounts.... Dam you rock Annie I've been dying to see one of your ladies!! You have some beauties!!
I feel terrible for you. Guys get throw phones. I had a wife call me other day. Calmed her down cause I really do have a shot load of work being done at house. Showed her a pic of stacks of debris from room and garage. That settled her. Close call. Very uncomfortable. Over the years it's happened but they CAN now google. We have a construction license also so I can usually pull it off. I never HANG UP.. never poss off a woman. Reassure it was wrong number or he called for work.... BACK TO TAFFLE... p.s lebowski I'm sorry u thought u had won but your right . It was a military discount. Yes. We still do that also. Geez u guys....am I every gonna make any money!!# it's now looking like Im a one woman charity..lol...I'm kidding. It's always comes back In spades. Great guys on here. The girls however that I have helped in past are not as nice as the local girls. I'm really getting sick of defending myself about being a scumbag illiterate pimp...junkie exc... I mean I used to not even say to much. Not anymore. They steal purposely and come at me ...don't tell me stand down. It's creating more of them. And I would appreciate it if yall would stop encouraging them cause they never win. And I don't like to be mean. But fuck them. Tell me what they gonna do and such. I paid my dues....perhaps they should pay thiers. Matter of fact I wish I didn't have to be around so many cry babies thinking this is a big party...I wish it was. But it's got a lot more then make free money involved. Pay fucken taxes aND stay away from thieves and blk mailers. Pediphiles..exc...AND WE COULD BE LEFT ALONE.. lol...pretty simple. SOMEONE WIN AND CLAIM PRIZE. THERE. THAT'S FREE. LOL... OK I'M DONE BITCHING. THANK GOD FOR SMALL FAVORS.. xoxo annie.. Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Military discount ??!! Oh Annie I totally forgot you offer that. If I didn't have to go to drill this weekend and fulfill my military duties, I would make an appointment with on me of your beautiful ladies. If one of your beauties come to BR next week, pencil me in.

Also I'll gladly claim the winning ticket if only you would draw my name.��
From a good thing...the man never responded. Hummmm...OK WE DRAW AGAIN..XXOO
Get ready Sasha...
Draw soon??? Like when some of us are actually in Nola
Crossing my fingers!
  • jl225
  • 05-18-2016, 01:11 PM
Is it too late to enter?
We are drawing as we talk. Gotta just do 9 more things! Lol....and winner at 12...
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!! The winner is ilovethemgirls68! Post in this thread in 24 hours, and you have 72 hours to claim your prize!

Congrats!

Annie
Fuck!! I saw that one of your girls was coming to Houma. Would've been perfect timing.

Dammit.
You also won...Debbie downer! Lol. I hope this is not a pain in the ass. I mean all he has to do is answer. I hope email sent. I did send but my browser is totally fucked up...living life. I'll try to resend now just to be sure....if not. Guys. Gals. Tomorrow at midnight it's a redraw. Gotta make SURE they have EVERY opportunity to answer. Good luck . Xxoo
I hope he's on vacation or something. Can I put my name multiple times? LOL!

Just something about free pussy that puts a spring in my step, a grin on my face, and pre-cum in my pants.

Just to be clear: All I had to do was sign up for the newsletter to be in the raffle, correct?