Mata Leon - Have we had anyone angrier and more threatening when dealing with others?

This is fantasyland dude. Shit talking through keyboards ain't real shit. Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
Rape is real and Whispers brought it up regarding Mata,dude.
And Mata(Mr.Whoop Ass!) is responding...
Uh. No I rather be feared.you sound like a women talking.. Wow.. Is ROcKERICK a chick??/ haha. Lol and who cares who has your respect. Your a no body on Eccie and most likely in real life. Just stfu alreat your shit is old and tired. What do u say fat boy you and winn going out to trade food stories.

Lmfao. That shit stings right??. Pussies
Why don't you meet me and find out you pussy?
I've been trying to get that done for months you pot bellied balding troll loser.
Guaranteed you will regret the day it happens!
OK I'll be at Starbucks on parmer and metric at 10 am. I'll be in a f350 white brand new. Back of lot. So come on punk.I will.post when there so all can see that gimp.is a no show. If he does a bigger gimp.. Lol. Please rick grow some balls.
Why don't you meet me and find out you pussy?
I've been trying to get that done for months you pot bellied balding troll loser.
Guaranteed you will regret the day it happens! Originally Posted by rockerrick
A cage match and all proceeds go to Whispers' kiddie fundraiser.
OK I'll be at Starbucks on parmer and metric at 10 am. I'll be in a f350 white brand new. Back of lot. So come on punk.I will.post when there so all can see that gimp.is a no show. If he does a bigger gimp.. Lol. Please rick grow some balls. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Wednesday, same time and place I'm in Houston tomorrow.
Wednesday, same time and place I'm in Houston tomorrow. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Who is who? Y'all kin decide fer yerselves ...

Uh. No I rather be feared.you sound like a women talking.. Wow.. Is ROcKERICK a chick??/ haha. Lol and who cares who has your respect. Your a no body on Eccie and most likely in real life. Just stfu alreat your shit is old and tired. What do u say fat boy you and winn going out to trade food stories.

Lmfao. That shit stings right??. Pussies Originally Posted by Mata Leon
stings? nope... not at all... more ignorance on your part as people been saying that kind of shit on these boards for close to 20 years now.... don't bother me at all....

you on the other hand?....

Lol....... you seem all wound up
.... ..... ..... .... .....
.... ..... ..... .... ..... Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I thought you left?
FIGHT FIGHT!!!

My money is on Mata Leon...that war machine mma christy mack beater!!!
FIGHT FIGHT!!!

My money is on Mata Leon...that war machine mma christy mack beater!!! Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
Qjn16EHw2X-2.png

Who can guess the significance? Does anyone think Mata understands who is taunting him?

someone splain it to him
What kind of an idiot gives personal vehicle information on a board like this for the purpose of an e-fight lmfao. If people like this can live so long I am convinced darwinism no longer exists.
Because I fear nothing you idiot. You really think I fear outing?.. wrong.. cops?. Wrong. I walk it like I talk it. I can give all the info I have and again nothing. You walk in fear your walking with danger. That is why bad shit happens... Can be a scared little girl like whispers.. " I don't do physical fighting... I fight with words. " I guess we all know who the fat kid that got bullied in school was.. I know people have said this before WHISPY but just so we're clear. Your a scared Fatman that hides.. I bet your fat girlfriend can put up a better scrap. Iam done talking to your puss ass. Like I said just say when!!!