Gay Muslim Democrat Shoots 49 Americans In Orlando.

He is your fucking president also, unless you have left the country, Retard

We don't need it here or there, get it? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, we certainly don't need it. But that's what we're getting from this Government. We still have five months left of this administration, a lot of crazy shit can happen in five months from one sick fuck and a bunch of retards.

Jim
No, we certainly don't need it. But that's what we're getting from this Government. We still have five months left of this administration, a lot of crazy shit can happen in five months from one sick fuck and a bunch of retards.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Or what some here have to put up with.
Or what some here have to put up with. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Put up with what? Opposing opinions. That's light work. Nobody gives a shit, or should anyway. These guys running this country are laughing at us, they are playing us like a fiddle. They run their bullshit shootings, concerned groups have their vigils, bereaving for the camera. They find new information and keep piling it on and people freak out even more. They make promises they aren't going to keep just to watch the peasants groveling like hungry dogs. I am the guy way in the back of the room with my arms folded smoking a cigarette flipping them the "Bird" saying Fuck You. Because that's the response they really deserve.

Jim
Classless. Tasteless. Hateful.

Thanks for reminding me why your ilk has never controlled America, why it doesn't now and why it can never be allowed to.

Trump hates love. Or something like that.
Classless. Tasteless. Hateful.

Thanks for reminding me why your ilk has never controlled America, why it doesn't now and why it can never be allowed to.

Trump hates love. Or something like that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
how is the truth classless? how is the truth tasteless? how is the truth hateful?

just because you don't like it? because now that this jerk was shot and killed there's one less dem to vote for the criminal?

speaking of racist, your comment is exactly that.

"why it can never be allowed to."

sounds a lot like something Hitler would have said you racist chickenshit.
HEY HEY GAY REY,
HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ZERO ! Zero today or ANY day . UNLIKE YOU EKIM, WHO SLURPS UP CUM EVERDAY AT THOSE KANSASS GLORYHOLES. AND DOUBLE ON SUNDAY"S !!!! HOW GOES YOUR TRAINING FOR YOUR NEXT DINGLE BERRY COMPETITION ? !!! GO EKIM, GO !! :clap :
Love will win over hate, it has to. When hate takes over, the result is a Holocaust.
No it is politicizing the tragedy.dolly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Take that up with your MASTA in the People's House!
  • DSK
  • 06-17-2016, 02:01 PM
Everything is being done to change that headline.

No wonder they need to blame something else.

The truth is a mere inconvenience when you have an agenda. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.
He is your fucking president .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, he's not.

If you want to assume ownership, fine!

Not I.
No, he's not.

If you want to assume ownership, fine!

Not I.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
He is every Americans President, you don't have to like it but it is a fact.
Hell, I never voted for the motherfucker. I don't have to claim him.
That's what it's all about on Pennsylvania Ave. Why do you think there is all this News coverage. Do we really need to know that Omar Mateen and his wife were texting during the shooting, and other miscellaneous bullshit information?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Probably Hillary's yoga schedule and other personal things.
ZERO ! Zero today or ANY day . UNLIKE YOU EKIM, WHO SLURPS UP CUM EVERDAY AT THOSE KANSASS GLORYHOLES. AND DOUBLE ON SUNDAY"S !!!! HOW GOES YOUR TRAINING FOR YOUR NEXT DINGLE BERRY COMPETITION ? !!! GO EKIM, GO !! :clap : Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
HEY HEY GAY REY,
HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY ?
Hell, I never voted for the motherfucker. I don't have to claim him. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Doesn't matter, he got the required votes. He is the President for every American citizen. If hes not ur president then maybe ur not an American.