Adult Stores

I recently visited an adult movie theater in Dallas.. Too bad there's none in KC that would be fun for date night! Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
👀 You’re gonna have to tell me about this next time I see you 😽
I recently visited an adult movie theater in Dallas.. Too bad there's none in KC that would be fun for date night! Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
Was it the Lido or the Bliss? Both of them are pretty popular for couples. Wednesday nights at the Bliss are fun, and Lido has couples only theaters on Friday and Saturday. I also know about the Xposed Theater, but haven't been there.

Bazooka's Upstairs theater is OK for couples, but guys there can be inconsistent. Sometimes they can be nice and respectful, but other times they can get really pushy. By the way, they do also have an adult toy store up there. It is kind of hot to shop for a while and then go into a theater to have fun.
I went to Bliss
Rays over 21 on Independence Ave, Erotic City on Truman rd and 435, the Strand on Troost, 7th Heaven on Troost, that's all I can think of at this time.
Rays over 21 on Independence Ave, Erotic City on Truman rd and 435, the Strand on Troost, 7th Heaven on Troost, that's all I can think of at this time. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Thanks Babe !