Race in America

Defend the status auto?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I thought this was another thread about nascar.
This certainly isn't "the solution"; but the left thinks otherwise =

Alabama Adopts Race-based Standards for School Students.

The plan is to set low expectations and results for minority students; so the school districts can push the kids out the door on time.........this approach has the backing of the Obama administration...

http://www.thenewamerican.com/cultur...chool-students
Can ALWAYS count on IBCorpy to turn a debate into a personal attack, chock full of juvenile name calling and banal, racist points drooled down from a false pulpit. .... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Huh? Did you just find "Jesus"? Or has someone else logged onto YR's computer?
I thought this was another thread about nascar. Originally Posted by bojulay
Well, kinda. Lots of smelly noise from the heavy footed liberals.
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Well, kinda. Lots of smelly noise from the heavy footed liberals. Originally Posted by LexusLover
NASCAR is not populated by liberals...try again LL. Your bound to get it right if you try long enough.
  • CJ7
  • 07-24-2013, 12:23 PM
NASCAR is not populated by liberals...try again LL. Your bound to get it right if you try long enough. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't think so
NASCAR is not populated by liberals...try again LL. Your bound to get it right if you try long enough. Originally Posted by WTF
Missed the metaphor there did yuh?

You had one chance Fancy and you let us down.
Missed the metaphor there did yuh?

You had one chance Fancy and you let us down. Originally Posted by bojulay
You might need to explain to him what a "metaphor" is ... at least 2x's.
Huh? Did you just find "Jesus"? Or has someone else logged onto YR's computer? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, LL. It's me. Still waiting for IBProvinNothing to make an honest man of himself and marveling at his uncanny knack for making friends and defecating on people...

However, I did see the image of the virgin Mary in a glob of snot on my keyboard after I sneezed a couple of days ago...
No, LL. It's me.

However, I did see the image of the virgin Mary in a glob of snot on my keyboard after I sneezed a couple of days ago... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess you didn't find Jesus, then. Sad. Did Mary look knocked up? Or is it too late to find out?
I ABORTED it!
I ABORTED it! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
thank God, we do not need assup II
thank God, we do not need assup II Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMFAO
why can't we be .. friends?