Just another dumb ass question

We BOTH relish in the glow of after sex. Then we both head to the shower...just as I would if he were my boyfriend. I love to pamper my Suitor, so it's a surprise if he cleans me.

Not everything has to be cookie cut. If you feel the inclination to wipe her down, by all means do it! I had a gent wipe me down the other day. It was nice to get the "BFE" treatment!

Lately I've discovered the best engagements are not so over-thought and examined, which tends to happen frequently in the hobby. We want to evaluate every small detail off a check list instead of going with the flow and urges.
go with the flow is my motto. Let the session dictate what happens. How you click with that person and so on. Sometimes its necessary to clean yourself because they just wont do it. Sometimes clean each other, it adds to the experience. Showering together at the end is always fun.
I have to agree that I'm a little bit offended if you jump right up afterwards.

I want you to bask there in the afterglow while I get the warm washcloth and clean you up.

If things have gotten really messy I'll start the shower for you and call you to come in when the temperature is good.

Life is hard, enjoy the small moments of being pampered.
We enjoy what we do from beginning to end. Pampering you afterwards is a part of that. If a lady doesn't do that for you, then I don't understand why she wouldn't. LOL Maybe it's one difference between GFE and PSE?
We enjoy what we do from beginning to end. Pampering you afterwards is a part of that. If a lady doesn't do that for you, then I don't understand why she wouldn't. LOL Maybe it's one difference between GFE and PSE? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

This.^^^ I always clean my friends up with a warm wash cloth, give them a cold bottle of water, chat and rest up. I want you to just relax. I also always offer a shower and get it ready for you. I have been known to dry off a friend or two I want to be the sexy and stress free part of your day!
guys, i've said it before and i'll say it again.
illusion of passion not only includes her moans and oohs and ahhs as you intercourse w/ her. it's also what she does before, during and after your activities. including taking care to clean you up or prep a shower for you.

better yet, i'll let these ladies say it.
THANKS TO YOU WONDERFUL PROVIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

[one provider i visited w/ for several years used to undress me, lay my clothes out nicely, engage in intimacies, clean me up, prep a shower, dry me off, trim my fingernails (even file them), and help me dress.
now that's what i call intimate and passioned services.]

I want you to lay there and enjoy the leg shaking, toe curling experience. I enjoy the pampering of taking a very warm washcloth to clean you up. It seriously almost hurts my feelings when a guy gets up to wash up right after. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I always get up to the get the warm towel to clean you up with but I do have gents who want to shower so they get up, take condom off and go start shower. For first time I usually ask if he needs shower. If not i do the warm towel wipe up and he usually either uses wash cloth to clean or just gets dressed. Of course, all that is done once the cuddling/talking is over. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
We BOTH relish in the glow of after sex. Then we both head to the shower...just as I would if he were my boyfriend. I love to pamper my Suitor, so it's a surprise if he cleans me.

Not everything has to be cookie cut. If you feel the inclination to wipe her down, by all means do it! I had a gent wipe me down the other day. It was nice to get the "BFE" treatment!

Lately I've discovered the best engagements are not so over-thought and examined, which tends to happen frequently in the hobby. We want to evaluate every small detail off a check list instead of going with the flow and urges. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I have to agree that I'm a little bit offended if you jump right up afterwards.

I want you to bask there in the afterglow while I get the warm washcloth and clean you up.

If things have gotten really messy I'll start the shower for you and call you to come in when the temperature is good.

Life is hard, enjoy the small moments of being pampered. Originally Posted by Marla
We enjoy what we do from beginning to end. Pampering you afterwards is a part of that. If a lady doesn't do that for you, then I don't understand why she wouldn't. LOL Maybe it's one difference between GFE and PSE? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
This.^^^ I always clean my friends up with a warm wash cloth, give them a cold bottle of water, chat and rest up. I want you to just relax. I also always offer a shower and get it ready for you. I have been known to dry off a friend or two I want to be the sexy and stress free part of your day! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
guys, i've said it before and i'll say it again.
illusion of passion not only includes her moans and oohs and ahhs as you intercourse w/ her. it's also what she does before, during and after your activities. including taking care to clean you up or prep a shower for you.

better yet, i'll let these ladies say it.
THANKS TO YOU WONDERFUL PROVIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

[one provider i visited w/ for several years used to undress me, lay my clothes out nicely, engage in intimacies, clean me up, prep a shower, dry me off, trim my fingernails (even file them), and help me dress.
now that's what i call intimate and passioned services.] Originally Posted by pmdelites

Hell, I'll pour soap in my mouth and wash your cock off with my throat and mouth until you cum again - I guess you could call it a "cleansing blow job" cbj . I don't think girlfriends even do that!
Hell, I'll pour soap in my mouth and wash your cock off with my throat and mouth until you cum again - I guess you could call it a "cleansing blow job" cbj . I don't think girlfriends even do that! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
sounds like a wiener to me!!!!!
This.^^^ I always clean my friends up with a warm wash cloth, give them a cold bottle of water, chat and rest up. I want you to just relax. I also always offer a shower and get it ready for you. I have been known to dry off a friend or two I want to be the sexy and stress free part of your day! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
And Kendall has hung up my clothes before the fun begins. It's the little things that add to the whole experience added to the big things.
I love the response of ALL of the ladies on this thread. They are all top notch high end providers who know how to take care of their man.

I too, don't like it when a gentleman jumps up and hurriedly gets dressed, (unless we went way over time and he's running late). I like us to lie there and catch our breath. Then I get up, and tell my man to lay still and relax. I get a warm washcloth and hand towel and clean the general area. I enjoy this activity and many times it takes a while, because it's difficult for me to handle all that exciting equipment while keeping it out of my mouth. BTW, I also warm my lube now, it feels great!
But of course I always offer to run my gentleman a shower before he gets dressed, especially if we've used lots of oils and lotions and sweated a lot. And always a clean, spotless bedroom and bathroom, with clean sheets and blankets over my comforter and plenty of clean fluffy towels and new unscented soaps.

And the clothes neatly folded over a chair or hung on the hooks I put on the closet door just for a man's clothes, is standard practice in excellent GFE providing. As is making sure he has a bottle of cold water, so he can keep up his strength and not get dehydrated. And of course there's new toothbrushes, men's combs, hair gels, deodorant, anything they might need after they shower. I've just always assumed that a man didn't want to make a "walk of shame" to his car, or much less back to his work! There's mints by the door too. I'm always trying to anticipate their needs, wants and desires, the entire time that they are in my home and are mine.
So, in my long winded way, yes, I want my man to rest on the bed while I get up for the warm washcloth!
If I have cum on her back or tummy I usually get up and bring her a warm washrag. Cum in condom I usually excuse myself to the bathroom and dispose of.

But thats just me.
While the warm washcloth and the continued attention from my lady friend of the hour feels great, there have been cases where I wondered whether the washcloth would be fresh or not. Previously used, let's say. I may get up and do the cleanup myself, it I get such a vibe.

This is not something I worry about when I see a top notch provider. But given that hotels only put a limited number of those small towels out (could be 2-3 in some places), and the number of gentlemen some ladies may see in a day, I cannot be the only one who had this thought. Or am I?