Kinky toy wishlist

What were the last kinky toys you acquired? And which toys are still on your wishlist?
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
OMG! What a fun topic

When it comes to toys, I'm pretty much the girl who's got *everything*... but that doesn't stop me from oggling more fun things to add to my arsenal!

Have you wished for a womanizer https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-to...xe-101488.aspx ? Originally Posted by saustin
Actually, the Womanizer is my most recent acquisition, and it is much better than I anticipated It was given to me on a date and I could barely put it down for the entire night, lol. It hasn't left my nightstand since... except to go on dates with me. Yep, it's that good!

I also want some gemstone dildos, I've seen rose quartz in the stores, but I want labradorite... and a set of jade eggs to wear discretely when I go out.

My usual "going out" toys come from Sylvie Monthule - https://sylvie-monthule.us/products.html - because if fake jewelry turns your finger green, I'm certainly not going to let that happen to my kitty, lol. She has some new designs that I want to try out this year

IS there a violet wand with a dildo attachment? Originally Posted by PhilLanders69
Yes there is! I got my dildo electrodes from a manufacturer in China years ago... honestly I stopped using them so much because I had a paranoid thought about squeezing too hard during orgasm and breaking the glass... needless to say, it ruined my orgasm as well, lol.

Any ladies out there that have tried the vaginal weigh lifting balls? I watched a video and it looked intriging. Originally Posted by tucson
Yes! They're called Ben Wa balls in the stores, but they do come in different weights. I wear mine daily to make sure my kitty's a real cougar, lol. It takes a bit to see results just like any workout, but they really do work!

~Mme X~
Any ladies out there that have tried the vaginal weigh lifting balls? I watched a video and it looked intriging. Originally Posted by tucson
I have! I do kegal/lifts with them all the time. Makes me really wet but also keeps me nice and tight. I’d recommend. Also the eggs that range in sizes. Nice and smooth well worth it!
MadameX they look like ben wah balls but they have a hole in them to thread a string thru them.
A 9' diameter, vertical, rotating bondage wheel.
I love toys and recommend y'all get the Njoi wand and use it with the hitachi wand at the same time on yourself and on him too. also the other pix is my very fave toy ever to use on a guy and myself at the same time. girl bukkake on his butt, yumyumyum
Strongly recommend the Womanizer and Satisfyer toys. The last five women I have both them for rave about them. I would also order all toys off Amazon just so much cheaper....
just got it and bring it next week to Dallas
not tried it yet waiting on someone to help me

Have you wished for a womanizer https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-to...xe-101488.aspx ? Originally Posted by saustin