Got to wear and use a strap-on for the first time....

Naughty can you deepthroat??? lol
Hmmm... I wonder if any providers would be interested in a session where the guy spent all but the last 10 minutes sucking their strap-on cock? Originally Posted by NaughtyButNice
uh yeah!
Had two of my favorite ladies use dildos on me so I bought a strapon for em to use on me, can't wait to see how it goes. This ought to satisfy my TS fantasy! Guess I am just a slut cuz thinking about her fucking me and slappin my ass is just too feckin hawt! The hands free approach is a big turn-on for me and the role reversal is neat too.

Seductive Sarah, darlin' you need to make a trip to Dallas/FtWorth! You are a Doll !
Had two of my favorite ladies use dildos on me so I bought a strapon for em to use on me, can't wait to see how it goes. This ought to satisfy my TS fantasy! Guess I am just a slut cuz thinking about her fucking me and slappin my ass is just too feckin hawt! The hands free approach is a big turn-on for me and the role reversal is neat too.

Seductive Sarah, darlin' you need to make a trip to Dallas/FtWorth! You are a Doll ! Originally Posted by rachet3375
I love using my strap on on my clients!!! wooohoooo!!!
I love using my strap on on my clients!!! wooohoooo!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And I bet they love it too! I know havin you on my ass would make my day darlin'! Whoo Hoo! My 500th post and it is to DallasRain! Hope to see you on your next visit. You got such a cute lil booty & the rest ain't slouchin' either che.
wooohooooo rachet CONGRATS....

Thought I was the only one that got some serious stimulation from the strap on. DDD

Whether it's enjoying it on a woman or a man. Attaching a strap--on around your hips and feeling it press against your clit as your fucking someone with it. Is fucking exhilarating and erotic! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
This is a Hot thread..... I want to do a MFF DP with a girl wearing a Strapon....

PPE
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm PPE!!!!! yesssssssssssssssssss
Dallas,

Let's get some sweet pussy and ass between us.... I want to watch you slowly sink your cock into her ass.....

Fuck that is Hotttttt.

PPE
HAHA THATS GREAT THAT U LIKED IT..I DID THA 1ST TIME I USED ONE..I THINK THATS MY FAV THING TO REALLY...
mmmmmmmmmmm I have done that PPE!!! It is soooooo fun!
Cum do it with me Dallas......

PPE
ok cool--I am coming that way soon...I have the "double strapon" ,you get the gal!!woohoooooo
Got that covered....