Dennis rd sw stroll...

Mornings are dead
6pm-8:30 pm best time
9 pm dead.
11pm go to Harry Hines and walnut hill 7-11
There are like 10 fine ass ebony girls by harry hines and walnut hill last night. Too much traffic though so I didn't go for it
what time i drove there around 1030 and didn't see any
I was around HH/WH around midnight I'm Sat, saw a handful of ladies walking. After I did a loop, noticed some new ladies and one's before were gone. So business is on; also saw two LEO cars too.
Pretty sure the tall blonde in the picture is an undercover. Seen her a few times passing through the area and once decided wtf and pulled up behind 2 other cars trying to holler at her and she never got in with anyone, always keeps her headphones in, and when i offered her a ride she said no im working and i guess i didnt seem dumb enough to take easy bait and she carried on. I have saw her turn away too many cars to be a hoe. She is either gather information or looking for a particular "perp" i would bet money on it. I highly recommend caution with her!
what time i drove there around 1030 and didn't see any Originally Posted by ashesfall23
Around midnight. There was one girl in a tight pink dress with a rockin body. But there were way too many cars and a bunch of dudes kept doing loops just to look at these girls. I didn't notice any LE on walnut hill but on HH closer to that Mexican bazaar there were a few. I've only seen one SW ever and it wasn't that great
was there last night approx 1am...saw 2 blonde AA girls who were both fine..they were walking from 7/11 on walnut hill easy of harry hines (monroe st i think)..these 2 girls were very clean looking..got picked up at 7/11 on HH before i could talk to them..will try again
Those pics are awesome.
Can anyone confirm or deny anything about that blonde in the pic i posted?
Can anyone confirm or deny anything about that blonde in the pic i posted? Originally Posted by Diabetes
Just saw her about an hour ago again just walking - not taking rides. Dressed more conservative today. Still with the headphones. Since she was dressed semi conservative not as many people circling today. Still think 5.0
i don't think the blonde is 5-0. i saw her get into a truck on dennis and followed them to the motel 6 by 635. i don't know whether it was a client, her pimp, or bf, but they stayed there 45 minutes and the guy left with his truck and the blonde was driven back to josey lane in a different car. she then did as you mentioned and was turning down a lot of rides, but eventually go into a different truck and they went to an industrial parking lot like in the area between dennis and harry hines. i think maybe she doesn't see blacks or hispanics or maybe something like that is why she turns down a lot of cars. anyway, i tried to pick her up after this but unlike many, i don't stop on a busy road. i waved her and then pulled to a spot to wait for her but before she could get to me a third customer picked her up.
Just saw her about an hour ago again just walking - not taking rides. Dressed more conservative today. Still with the headphones. Since she was dressed semi conservative not as many people circling today. Still think 5.0 Originally Posted by loverboy007
i don't think the blonde is 5-0. i saw her get into a truck on dennis and followed them to the motel 6 by 635... Originally Posted by Diabetes
Dudes, we were all there!

OK, this lady might or might not be 5-0. I dont think so, but what I can tell is that she is VERY selective. I think she has a NBA policy, none of the brothers got a second look, she even looked away!

The guy in the pick up she took I thought he was Hispanic, I am almost certain.

I guess she either has a high price for incall, or she looks at the guys, and if she does not like them, or look dirty, or something like that, then she passes.
I did see her not go with another guy in a pick up, white, moustache, but she did not go. Not sure if it was price or what.

I did not have the balls to follow him, but Diabetes, you are the man!
Now, initially my post was about Google and this ladies, look what happens in google traffic:

She makes speeds drop!

And this is how she look, more conservative, but still looking good!:

been there done that she is definitely not leo. she was going by kristy at the time... she will work you hard for $$ so if your a newbie stay away...

I like the idea of this thread but don't disclose details on your fellow mongers working the scene... except for generic info like 'dude in the blue truck blah blah' don't be getting anyone on film... respect the game... sometimes I will frequent the areas just to watch the amateurs work their game and get a few good laughs... speed up/slow down cross 3 lanes to U-turn... ahh discretion at its finest...
been there done that she is definitely not leo. she was going by kristy at the time... she will work you hard for $$ so if your a newbie stay away...

I like the idea of this thread but don't disclose details on your fellow mongers working the scene... except for generic info like 'dude in the blue truck blah blah' don't be getting anyone on film... respect the game... sometimes I will frequent the areas just to watch the amateurs work their game and get a few good laughs... speed up/slow down cross 3 lanes to U-turn... ahh discretion at its finest... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
The master himself knew!
Thanks randomguy.
And you are right, no film/pics of other mongers. I dont think I broke the rule but if I do, I will never feel offended if you slap me up the head, so please do!