San Diego War Cross

• WTF
  • 12-14-2013, 02:06 AM
Having a discussion with you is like cleaning up dog shit with a weed eater. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
LOL! True dat! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And you two would be the two that I would guess have weed wacked dog shit!

If it had been there for 100 years, it would be a historical shrine, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, but ignorant fucktards like you are all about destroying historical icons.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No it wasn't you cum gobbling fucktard the current one was placed there in 1954.
Who tells the DOD what to think? Why its that muslim in the White House. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You are scary dumb.
And you two would be the two that I would guess have weed wacked dog shit!

Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, WT, some people are intelligent enough not to have to actually experience things ....

... to avoid doing them. I realize that is novel to you, but that is reality.

For instance, when was the last time you jumped off a 200 foot cliff to see if it hurts?
If it weren't for the military,

S.D., would be another nude beach site in California cluttered with broken tequila and Dos Equis bottles.

S.D., would be another nude beach site in California cluttered with broken tequila and Dos Equis bottles. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And this is relevant in what way, LLIsiot?

You hate nudism

You hate tequila?

You hate San Diego?

You hate the military?

Here's the crux of this biscuit. DOD could have intervened. DOD CHOSE not to,

You mewling crybabies probably ought to direct your self righteous indignation thereabouts!
And Here's the crux of this biscuit. DOD could have intervened. DOD CHOSE not to, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you mean the Department of Defense under Obaminable's command? Ok!

Apparently, Obmainable is hell bent on dishonoring the military ... unless of course ...

"the military" could give a rat's ass what he "thinks" (using that term loosely, of course)!!!!!

Instead of clowning around with some hot babe leading another country, perhaps he should pick up "the phone" and order HIS Secretary of Defense to OBJECT! Although I can imagine him being hesitant to have another Secretary of HIS to tell him to FUCK OFF!
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2013, 10:19 AM
Actually, WT, some people are intelligent enough not to have to actually experience things ....

... to avoid doing them. I realize that is novel to you, but that is reality.

For instance, when was the last time you jumped off a 200 foot cliff to see if it hurts? Originally Posted by LexusLover
How about you being intelligent enough not to post dumb ass shit like this:

S.D., would be another nude beach site in California cluttered with broken tequila and Dos Equis bottles. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And your point? Is it that a ton of taxpayers money (that is who funds the military) goes to SD. A huge transfer of wealth if you will.
And your point? Originally Posted by WTF

Time to send you off to boot camp, tranny boy, you'll get it eventually.
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Time to send you off to boot camp, tranny boy, you'll get it eventually. Originally Posted by lustylad
The only boot you will find if you visit Houston is one in your ass you fucking Hannity Parrot.
The moronic buffoon strikes again!
LLidiot, you continue to hate on America, yet sponge off of her teat for your health care and most likely your fucking income.
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2013, 11:37 AM
The moronic buffoon strikes again! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Quit bragging on yourself, it is unseemly.

No it wasn't you cum gobbling fucktard the current one was placed there in 1954. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Equivocate all you want, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there's been a cross on that memorial site since 1913. FYI, you'll need to count your fingers and toes five times to figure out the number of years, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
How about you being intelligent enough not to post dumb ass shit like this: Originally Posted by WTF
If it sounds "dumb ass" then may be you were actually curious enough if it did hurt ....

........ but someone stopped you right before you jumped.

Did you call them a "dumbass"?

I thought it sounded "dumb ass" for you to "guess" that they "weed whacked" ... shit ... or have you done it?

And I mean on purpose to find out what it would do!!!!