Ladies what is your age cutoff (high end)

Lana

You just go ahead and keep telling us your stories. I like them and doubt if anyone has a problem with it. You always seem to show your unique view on things and I think it is sweet! Originally Posted by JohnJohn
JohnJohn,
Flattery will get you everywhere with me!
I LOVE older men they know excatly what to do.
as long as the ladies can perform CPR (mouth to mouth) lol the well aged crowd is in good hands.

Thanks to all who respoded clears up a few questions...
Just wondering if you ladies have a cutoff on the high end. I've seen some ladies that say they will not see gents over 60. Is there a reason? just wondering.

Those ladies that do see mature gents how bout a shout out.! so those of us that are looking don't waste your time and ours. Originally Posted by otrdriver
Sweetie, here is your shout out........no age restrictions here.
maybe we should get you ladies cpr/aed certified.... i know i have been with several where i was a candidate for cpr.... Originally Posted by flowerflower1
LOL! It's funny because several of us are certified. Or is that certifiable?
Because of "my age", I think I just fell in love with every
lady that has participated in this thread.
I love all ages
I've seen ads of women who only see guys over 40 because to them it's "easy money". I've even seen women who put limits on sizes. Met one provider who vowed not so see anyone over 8 inches. All BS if you ask me
I've seen ads of women who only see guys over 40 because to them it's "easy money". I've even seen women who put limits on sizes. Met one provider who vowed not so see anyone over 8 inches. All BS if you ask me Originally Posted by loverman2000

What? Do they specifically state "easy money" in the ad??? NO! That is a crazy assumption....

This "size" thing is a personal choice, not every woman's body can accommodate a larger size

Back on topic: I love older men! I do not have an age limit either way.
  • ODN25
  • 01-20-2010, 04:56 PM
as long as the ladies can perform CPR (mouth to mouth) lol the well aged crowd is in good hands.

Thanks to all who respoded clears up a few questions... Originally Posted by otrdriver
If I'm dying and she's just kissing me, I think I'm OK with that too.
Is he breathing with a roll of benjamins. What do you do if he dies during a session????
To me Age is like a fine wine...........
  • 01-20-2010, 09:04 PM
I've seen ads of women who only see guys over 40 because to them it's "easy money". I've even seen women who put limits on sizes. Met one provider who vowed not so see anyone over 8 inches. All BS if you ask me Originally Posted by loverman2000
If I am reading between the lines correctly you assume men over 40 are easy? You have a lot to learn.

These poor ladies have to help us with getting our clothes off, then get on their knees and push or pull us toward the bed because dementia kicks in about than, and then kiss every inch of our body especially our cocks forever to wake us up. Once we are up we want to kiss them and the damn dentures cause all kinds of issues, we drool while doing DATY , our eye sight is horrible so we tend to miss the kitty and spend all out time kissing both thighs, knees, calves, (and you though we were teasing you, no were blind) then we find our way back by feel to the kitty. By now poor girl is demanding we finish you ever try putting a hard dick, into a tiny vagina when your dementia and eye sight are failing you? Then we insist on doing doggie because the Alzheimer hits and one of our favorite memories becomes reality in our mind and we think were in missionary fucking our ex-wife best friend why is this? Because we saw our providers incredible ass and in our poor old corrupt mind thought it looked like our ex-wife’s ex-best friend face so we end up going on forever then of course climaxing to soon. Now don’t even get me started on what happens when the Parkinson’s occurs while doing reverse cow girl.

Know way I would want to do a guy over 40 it is a horrible thing to put a lady through
now that is funny 5105... (and maybe a little bit true)