A final message...

He got banned for being unprofessional. You dont just assume it is ok to put a person's real life information on a forum, even if it wasn't the right information.
He had his reasons why he did what he did and it WASNT ok.
Outing of any kind is never ok. Just like cyberbullying and stalking, slander and defamation of another's character is never ok. There is always going to be consequences...
Cassie if RoadLizard got banned than they must have had a good reason or he wouldnt been banned. Originally Posted by ShortbutStout
Dear I never said anything about his ban and whether it was right or not. I simply delivered a farewell message he sent me and said that he would be missed. Also if you look at the last two sentences you will see my beliefs in all the mess that occurred. I don't care if I like someone or hate them with a passion. OUTING OF ANY KIND IS NEVER OK!
OMG Kynsley has always got to chirp in with her two cents. Cassie107 you are right on. Kynsley enjoy Virginia!! Thank you Angel you are incredible.
DearIsland, I dont believe you know anything about me, since you just joined on July 24, now do you?

I have the right to speak when my .02 makes sense.
OUTING OF ANY KIND IS NEVER OK! I know this first hand and I think you know very well. I am done with this, but anytime someone has a beef you jump in like Queen Madam, I remember when you left before you said goodbye and good riddance you would never be back. That was like three years ago and I took it to mean that we could breathe deep and relax the drama is over. I am through with all of this
DearIsland, I will NOT allow you to steal my shine or make me lose my temper.
Have a great day...