Biggest asshole ever

So, just how big was this asshole?
I feel your pain girl. Sorry you had to deal with an a-hole.
Abby. You are a hoot!

Omg!! I'm so sorry you met my ex... J/k. Seriously, truly sorry you had a bad encounter!! Not a good way to end the week... Or any day for that matter!!! Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
maybe she didnt want to post an alert so the asshole could read it! I totally understand nothing wrong with that.
No it had to be my ex you met. Not Abby's. My ex is a huge gaping, puss filled asshole, with guacamole on the side.
No it had to be my ex you met. Not Abby's. My ex is a huge gaping, puss filled asshole, with guacamole on the side. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Eww! Lmao
So, just how big was this asshole? Originally Posted by jimmylbob
So big, that when he sits down, he's three feet taller!
I found him....

He said to tell you "I wass only kiddingggg..."

Scarface-scarface-24296568-1024-768.jpg

I don't know, he seems like he might be kinda shady

(seriously, though, I hope it wasn't something really bad that happened )
Abby...hahaha! Funny...

Kaylee... sorry about your encounter with the jerk! Luckily, they're few and far between.
Sounds like Tuma will be an all day job.
PS, my first thought when reading the thread title was that a guy posted it and it had a completely different meaning, more along the lines of an ISO Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
I'm just glad it wasn't in one of the ads sections!
Sounds like Tuma will be an all day job. Originally Posted by Extreme
OMFG... now THAT is funny!
Sux but that's how it is in any industry. Some of my clients are assholes, my accountant's an asshole, my attorney is an asshole, my fucking SO is an asshole (cause she'd be mad if she knew I hobbied), my fucking kid is an asshole cause he gets nightmares when I'm trying to get some pussy. Fucking George Bush, Obama, the fucking IRS, fucking NFL network (Cause they only wanna talk about Johnny Football), fucking everyone's an asshole.
Not to be a super cunt... But dontcha have a gf or fav client you can vent to? These threads are getting kinda repetitive... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
NOT ON TOPIC... HIJACK? MATADOR!?
NOT ON TOPIC... HIJACK? MATADOR!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
With over 23,000 posts maybe you should sign up to be a moderator yourself