Jiggle Balls!

The Womanizer is ok, but definitely not my favorite. I had to try it 2 different times before I finally got off. I've found that most toys are just a disappointment compared to their hype/reviews.

I thought I would enjoy wearing the WeVibe in public when I got it, but the problem is that I get so wet it just wants to slide out, especially if I'm bent over. I suppose it would have to be worn with panties. It also says you can wear it during intercourse, but I would be too scared it might rub against the condom, causing it to tear.
The Womanizer is ok, but definitely not my favorite. I had to try it 2 different times before I finally got off. I've found that most toys are just a disappointment compared to their hype/reviews. Originally Posted by Vannah
Interesting! The lady I tried it with had the opposite problem with the Womanizer - she'd get to the destination so quickly she didn't have time to enjoy the journey. Different strokes and all that.

The Hitachi Magic Wand is my go-to and most ladies seem to like it a lot except for a few that find it too powerful. I usually bring mine with me to appointments these days. I always sanitize it between appointments and I always use a condom over the head anyway for safety. I like to use it if the lady is comfortable with it, but I'm a bit of an orgasm fetishist - I love to watch real ones. My favorite thing is to use it on her or have her use it while I'm in her (missionary is best for this of course). It doesn't hurt my ego that it's not me causing the orgasm, I just want to be there to see the show!

The guy can also get some nice sensations from the Hitachi when using it together like this.
...The guy can also get some nice sensations from the Hitachi... Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I'm hesitant to show you this, Spanky... because I feel like there's a good chance we may never hear from you again.

Lol seriously though, I want to order this.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0960.JPG (38.9 KB, 192 views)
Nah, there ain't nothin' like the real thing! I'd be back. This would be an interesting diversion between appointments though.
The magic wand gets the job done on me without special attachments, and with jeans on. But I can't do it more than about once a month or I lose sensitivity to it. Now somebody needs to come up with a remotely controlled consealable quieter version.
I'm hesitant to show you this, Spanky... because I feel like there's a good chance we may never hear from you again.

Lol seriously though, I want to order this. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I bet that would be a blast for a man!

Lol seriously though, I want to order this. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That definitely looks like it would get the job done! With a shorter ring, it might make for an awesome couples' toy.
Now that sounds like a workout I'd like to watch. Originally Posted by Nukeman69
I second that!
I stumbled across these incase a hobbyist that has more money than sense wants to get me a little "just because" present. 20 karat gold, and a steal at only $3,090!

https://www.lelo.com/luna-beads-luxe

Makes you wonder if they feel any differently than their cheap ones.
I have more money than sense but unfortunately don't have that much sense...